• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
SnhXcvb.jpg

LOL; Poor KO. Bayley is awesome.

Bayley's one of the underrated stars of NXT IMO. She doesn't have the best young adult friendly gimmick; but she's fairly awesome in her gimmick and parents / kids generally adore it.

The photoshop of these are going to be glorious.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
You are ever green Hulk of Life, i love u may God b with u my best wrestler ever liveth.... Thankx 4 being their 4 us ur fans. Yhuooooooooooooooooo
-Data West

51 year old Medusa was looking pretty damn good last night and damn near have a wardrobe malfunction with that top.

Looked at an old story on the whole deal with Maria and the Bellas only to find in comments that their brother posted in the comments defending them which I find funny now that we know they have a brother.

At least I guess that's a round about way of admitting it.

Zach

So how about this? Since Brock re-signed, how about he retains and then tomorrow night Paul Heyman starts a new Dangerous Alliance-y faction. Comes out and is like "you know, Brock is a dominant force and that's not enough anymore. It's too easy. We want all of the gold." And then introduce Charlotte to go after the Divas title. And then whatever for the other belts. I haven't really thought much about it and need to head out for a few hours.

Discuss! >_>

Kimberly vs. David Flair was really weird, she wore a top that she was guaranteed to fall out off. And then she did. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't remember any of this at all despite watching it live at the time lol.

Oh WM is today, cool, Sting, UT and D-Bry all on the same card! Its like my dream, except none of them are versing each other. :(

MC Safety

I watched part of the Macho Man's induction. I felt sort of bad Leaping Lanny chose to to bust out his verse.

It worked when he was The Genius. It was dumb during the hall of fame.

So how about this? Since Brock re-signed, how about he retains and then tomorrow night Paul Heyman starts a new Dangerous Alliance-y faction. Comes out and is like "you know, Brock is a dominant force and that's not enough anymore. It's too easy. We want all of the gold." And then introduce Charlotte to go after the Divas title. And then whatever for the other belts. I haven't really thought much about it and need to head out for a few hours.

Discuss! >_>

who else would even be a part of it? Ambrose maybe? perhaps Harper?

Zach

I don't know! That's for you to figure out, Sibersk Esto!

But yeah, Ambrose seems like a good US/IC belt guy in the group. Harper's pretty good, but I don't think he'd fit in. The real question here is who would go for the tag belts? I guess Cesaro and Kidd could work, maybe?

charsace

The matches I want to see are:

IC match

Rusev's match

Lesnar's match because I want to see how fans react. Reigns project has been a failure. This is what would have happened if they would have kept on going with a Billy Gunn main event push.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nothing dangerous about Tyson Kidd and Antonio Cesaro.
tumblr_nlykcvDjwy1t34v14o1_250.gif

That's dangerous. Kidd and Cesaro would be too busy making Maymay references on the interwebs XD to break somebody's arm.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncCr_okqayU

But yeah, Ambrose seems like a good US/IC belt guy in the group. Harper's pretty good, but I don't think he'd fit in. The real question here is who would go for the tag belts? I guess Cesaro and Kidd could work, maybe?
Cesaro managed by Heyman, what could go wrong?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
he was already inducted into the hall of fame that has a much more illustrious roster.

don't know why you guys are such marks for the wwe's sideshow hall of fame

Xater

Too bad I only payed half attention to the HOF. During it there was one quick cut to Randy and he looked like he is going to vomit any moment. I wish I knew when that happened....

why did they have dolph and ambrose call bryan a turd a few weeks ago, and say a lot of the guys in the locker room thought he was a turd?

it's pretty bad for all three of their characters. they're all supposed to be above that. well dean would say it but he would just say it and not talk about how the locker room is against bryan.

i know this was weeks ago but folks, i'm perturbed.

Cesaro didn't work with Heyman already, and like Data pointed out lack the testicles to be in a stable with Brock

maybe:

• Titus?
  • once again crazy r truth?
  • Rusev?

Kimberly vs. David Flair was really weird, she wore a top that she was guaranteed to fall out off. And then she did. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't remember any of this at all despite watching it live at the time lol.

Oh WM is today, cool, Sting, UT and D-Bry all on the same card! Its like my dream, except none of them are versing each other. :(

I just pulled up the build-up video for Kimberly vs. David Flair.........this is so bizarre:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jreqj_david-flair-vs-kimberly-page_sport

Yep that is bizarre
ly entertaining

Top Bottom