• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
So if I want to watch the pre-show matches but not sit through 2 hours of bullshit and I don't want to miss the opening match what time should I start watching? 6:40ish?

What do you guys think will be the opening match?

Personally I think the start the show off with the Star spangled banner or America the beautiful followed by Rusev Crush for maximum heat.

Mahonay

Banned
Thanks - legally, they have to. "WWF" can only be used on old content, not anything new even in reference form.
Before they were able to use WWF it all old content, I had a friend that got hired as a freelancer to help blur out all of the WWF logos in old footage, even on the turnbuckles.

Not too long after, after putting all of that extra time blurring out more footage, they were able to just show WWF in old stuff...thought it was pretty funny.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fuck I really hope he doesn't wrestle in a t-shirt. Sting pls.
Alright look Sting fans, accept it right now. Accept it right now on this very day that Sting will be wrestling in a t-shirt at Wrestlemania. Please accept it right now. I don't wanna hear you crying during the match when Triple H is shirtless. I don't wanna hear you crying "why didn't he eat some protein bars". I don't wanna hear none of that bullshit. I just want you to accept it.

Now don't get me wrong I like Sting, great wrestler puts on good matches, I wish he'd wrassle shirtless again. I wish he was going to be shirtless against HHH at Mania. I think it's a great visual. Right? Sting shows up, NEVER wrassled in the WWE and then faces HHH shirtless. The COO vs the Vigilante. How can Sting possibly outpace this crossfit monster!? Oh no, but that's not gonna happen that story will not be told. I'M SORRY. EHHH, EHHHH. WHHYYYY!? WHY!?? Don't get me wrong, I'm upset too. Oh my god that would be a great story, but we're not gonna witness it, it's not gonna happen and I want you to accept it now.

You should've accepted it when he first showed up. I KNEW HHH was gonna be the only shirtless guy. I told you this and you motherfuckers were still on here, "no, no, no I'm sure he'll get in shape." You think Sting gives a fuck what you think? You think Steve Borden cares? He'll be back home soon. He wants to collect a fat paycheck once a year. He's been wanting this all fucking year. He didn't give you a way last year didn't give you a fuck away last year and that was a whole different story and it still ain't happening this year either.

First off all you ruined everything last year. Sting shows up in the WWE 2K15 trailer. Gets a pop, fucking Sting, THE ICON. He was gonna go on call out Undertaker. I would think, right? And face Undertaker, The Icon vs The Deadman, but you booed the trailer, you booed Sting's ultimate pop for that game.

And now you think, now you think he's gonna once again allow you to ruin him, ALLOW YOU to ruin everything he's built to get here. I mean he ended the WCW for this he made Seth Rollins look like a BITCH for this. And you think you're gonna ruin it? You think he's gonna give all of that to yo- to you, you understand whoever beats Sting that beats the guy who was the last soldier beats the guy that was supposed to face the Undertaker, Sting's an old motherfucker and he's not gonna take off his shirt. You think they gonna allow Sting to take off that?

Come on man it ain't fucking happening, you need to accept it now and I know they got ya'll hyped up now "Oh my god they're gonna fight at Wrestlemania!" Oh my god they're gonna have a match and whoever wins will be shirtless. Who do you thinks gonna win that match? Are you this fucking dumb? Do you think they're gonna fucking let Sting win that match? NO, all of this is Vince Mcmahon fucking with you that's all it is. Fucking with your emotions don't worry, don't worry will get that Sting one day when the time is right when Steve Borden is ready to give your way to let you celebrate, but not this time, not this time, not THIS Mania. Not this mania, not this mania it ain't fucking happening.

Just accept it please, I don't wanna see ya'll on here crying later today isn't that when the ppv is, crying and shit "Oh why Sting deserved it, OH I can't believe it, ohhhhh." Booing and shit I don't even get why they boo HHH, I like HHH okay oh he's not the best heel well he'll get better. Okay? OKAY. We'll put him with Steph, there's plenty of solutions. OKAY, guy?

But I agree with you I wouldn't put HHH in there, I'd put some other shirt guy but eth-I don't run the place okay, I don't fucking run it. I just watch the shit and I'm telling you right now HHH will be shirtless against Sting. It won't be no two shirtless men. DMczaf on here talking about "They'll both be shirtless" NOO DMczaf DRUM alert THAT. It ain't gonna be nothing, it's gonna be HHH, Sting, one shirtless, one shirt. Bet on it. BET ON IT.

And you motherfuckers will be upset too, you'll be like "Why's he gotta shirt!?? NOT FAIR. He could've gotten in shape!" And you should be happy, you should be happy he's wearing that shirt. CM Punk should've worn a shirt, maybe he would've gotten his main event then. Okay? They gave him that shirt least he could do is wear it. Okay, you getting greedy now you're getting greedy. You want it all, you want it all and I'm hey, I totally understand, it's a great story I get where you're coming from, but Steve Borden is getting his way this year. Accept it, deal with it and quit crying about it cause it isn't is you're wasting your fucking breath because ain't shit gonna change. It's gonna be Sting with a shirt shove it down your fucking throat, he's shoving it down Mahonay! He's shoving it in your throat and you're gonna have to accept it. Anyway, peace.

Heel

Alright look Sting fans, accept it right now. Accept it right now on this very day that Sting will be wrestling in a t-shirt at Wrestlemania. Please accept it right now. I don't wanna hear you crying during the match when Triple H is shirtless. I don't wanna hear you crying "why didn't he eat some protein bars". I don't wanna hear none of that bullshit. I just want you to accept it.

Now don't get me wrong I like Sting, great wrestler puts on good matches, I wish he'd wrassle shirtless again. I wish he was going to be shirtless against HHH at Mania. I think it's a great visual. Right? Sting shows up, NEVER wrassled in the WWE and then faces HHH shirtless. The COO vs the Vigilante. How can Sting possibly outpace this crossfit monster!? Oh no, but that's not gonna happen that story will not be told. I'M SORRY. EHHH, EHHHH. WHHYYYY!? WHY!?? Don't get me wrong, I'm upset too. Oh my god that would be a great story, but we're not gonna witness it, it's not gonna happen and I want you to accept it now.

You should've accepted it when he first showed up. I KNEW HHH was gonna be the only shirtless guy. I told you this and you motherfuckers were still on here, "no, no, no I'm sure he'll get in shape." You think Sting gives a fuck what you think? You think Steve Borden cares? He'll be back home soon. He wants to collect a fat paycheck once a year. He's been wanting this all fucking year. He didn't give you a way last year didn't give you a fuck away last year and that was a whole different story and it still ain't happening this year either.

First off all you ruined everything last year. Sting shows up in the WWE 2K15 trailer. Gets a pop, fucking Sting, THE ICON. He was gonna go on call out Undertaker. I would think, right? And face Undertaker, The Icon vs The Deadman, but you booed the trailer, you booed Sting's ultimate pop for that game.

And now you think, now you think he's gonna once again allow you to ruin him, ALLOW YOU to ruin everything he's built to get here. I mean he ended the WCW for this he made Seth Rollins look like a BITCH for this. And you think you're gonna ruin it? You think he's gonna give all of that to yo- to you, you understand whoever beats Sting that beats the guy who was the last soldier beats the guy that was supposed to face the Undertaker, Sting's an old motherfucker and he's not gonna take off his shirt. You think they gonna allow Sting to take off that?

Come on man it ain't fucking happening, you need to accept it now and I know they got ya'll hyped up now "Oh my god they're gonna fight at Wrestlemania!" Oh my god they're gonna have a match and whoever wins will be shirtless. Who do you thinks gonna win that match? Are you this fucking dumb? Do you think they're gonna fucking let Sting win that match? NO, all of this is Vince Mcmahon fucking with you that's all it is. Fucking with your emotions don't worry, don't worry will get that Sting one day when the time is right when Steve Borden is ready to give your way to let you celebrate, but not this time, not this time, not THIS Mania. Not this mania, not this mania it ain't fucking happening.

Just accept it please, I don't wanna see ya'll on here crying later today isn't that when the ppv is, crying and shit "Oh why Sting deserved it, OH I can't believe it, ohhhhh." Booing and shit I don't even get why they boo HHH, I like HHH okay oh he's not the best heel well he'll get better. Okay? OKAY. We'll put him with Steph, there's plenty of solutions. OKAY, guy?

But I agree with you I wouldn't put HHH in there, I'd put some other shirt guy but eth-I don't run the place okay, I don't fucking run it. I just watch the shit and I'm telling you right now HHH will be shirtless against Sting. It won't be no two shirtless men. DMczaf on here talking about "They'll both be shirtless" NOO DMczaf DRUM alert THAT. It ain't gonna be nothing, it's gonna be HHH, Sting, one shirtless, one shirt. Bet on it. BET ON IT.

And you motherfuckers will be upset too, you'll be like "Why's he gotta shirt!?? NOT FAIR. He could've gotten in shape!" And you should be happy, you should be happy he's wearing that shirt. CM Punk should've worn a shirt, maybe he would've gotten his main event then. Okay? They gave him that shirt least he could do is wear it. Okay, you getting greedy now you're getting greedy. You want it all, you want it all and I'm hey, I totally understand, it's a great story I get where you're coming from, but Steve Borden is getting his way this year. Accept it, deal with it and quit crying about it cause it isn't is you're wasting your fucking breath because ain't shit gonna change. It's gonna be Sting with a shirt shove it down your fucking throat, he's shoving it down Mahonay! He's shoving it in your throat and you're gonna have to accept it. Anyway, peace.

iblXdrg9natbeo.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

This post

ioOcsaPwe0OwI.gif

scabro

ObISUvg.gif

Mahonay

Banned

u6bYkIY.jpg

10/10

Thorakai

but what if he wrestles pantless

daemissary

Hahahahaha holy shit, on the Network right now Cesaro cut his version of the Scott Steiner percentages promo. I love you so so much you Swiss son of a bitch.

Which Countdown was this on? I've heard people talk about this before but I've never seen it.

Zach

Sting could easily get by just wearing a variant on his '97 Starrcade bodysuit here.

I've wondered why he's ever worn a shirt in TNA or whatever in the first place. Why not always wear something like that '97 gear? It does the same thing and looks way better. Maybe it's hot?

If Sting's being tested, then there's a slim chance he's in a shirt. He can get into good shape when he's motivated, so he should at least look good here cosmetically and man does Sting need to win this.

dream

"There were an underground group of people who followed comic books, and Hurricane brought them to life."
- the 55 year old Lilian Garcia

Zach

solomon crowe is so shit. he's just as bad as corbin and dempsey. cuntyest looking wrestler 2015.

I've seen Crowe twice I believe and his look is atrocious. Corbin is eeeeh. He should cut his hair since it's thinning so much. I think he'd look okay. Dempsey has such a bad look that I kind of expect it to win me over one day... I'm a strange dude. >_>

If Sting's being tested, then there's a slim chance he's in a shirt. He can get into good shape when he's motivated, so he should at least look good here cosmetically and man does Sting need to win this.

I really think he put in the work and will not be wearing a shirt. Regardless, I'm looking forward to his WrassleMania Moment. He deserves one more match in front of a billion people. :D

Alucard

Banned
bunch of wrasslin fans in a small enclosed space?

good luck, friend

I've done it three times before. Summerslam 2013 (Cena vs. Bryan), Rumble 2014 (Batisterrr), and Mania 30. Smark levels can get pretty high in there, but it's pretty rad seeing a PPV on a massive theatre screen. I've also never paid...just use points I've accumulated, or gift cards. Woo. Same as today.

See, I kinda got e-feds. It wasn't my bag, but at least I understood it. Apparently the 2015 version is to role play as a wrestler on twitter, which obviously leads to confusion when people think a role play account is the real account of said wrestler. To the degree that fucking promoters have contacted RP accounts thinking they were the real deal and the jackasses who run them, instead of pointing those promoters in the right direction, actually hold a goddamn conversation about getting booked on the promoter's shows. Madness. The role play accounts have 'matches' with each other by quoting GIFs of wrestling moves back and forth, which is how I became aware of this, as they scour my twitter account to find new moves for their chosen wrestler to use. I can't fathom this, or from where their entertainment is derived. Seems wholly pointless.

Woah, that's a pretty huge step up for them - about four times the capacity of their usual big shows, presuming they don't block off parts of the arena.

I know Dallas was pointing out/bitching about TNA selling their show on ICW guys, so I think the assumption is chuck Grado on the poster and we'll get the same lot in.

Top Bottom