• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

charsace

why did they have dolph and ambrose call bryan a turd a few weeks ago, and say a lot of the guys in the locker room thought he was a turd?

it's pretty bad for all three of their characters. they're all supposed to be above that. well dean would say it but he would just say it and not talk about how the locker room is against bryan.

i know this was weeks ago but folks, i'm perturbed.

Reigns has to look strong.

RP912

Banned
Well I got my Wrestlemania snacks...

Pita Chips
Artichoke hummus
juice
and coffee cake

What yall snacking on during the Granddaddy of them All?

Aiii

So not worth it
why did they have dolph and ambrose call bryan a turd a few weeks ago, and say a lot of the guys in the locker room thought he was a turd?

it's pretty bad for all three of their characters. they're all supposed to be above that. well dean would say it but he would just say it and not talk about how the locker room is against bryan.

i know this was weeks ago but folks, i'm perturbed.

Because the entire IC Title feud is a Benny Hill comedy segment.

For all the guff Russo gets about his "titles are just props" mentality, they most heinous example of that would have to be when R-Truth won the US title on RAW then lost it like two weeks later because the "Fatal Four Way" PPV was coming up and they wanted to show that Fatal Four Ways are unpredictable.

Mahonay

Banned
Supposedly Vince McMahon actually had a great time at the NXT show on Friday. So much so that he let them go an hour over. All of the jokes that we love to make about Vince being scared and confused by NXT, and yet he had an amazing time at his first show.

Hogan has been teasing some kind of #AXELMANIA showdown.

Suddenly I'm feeling better about tonight. It can still all be undone depending how bad the finish is for Brock Vs Reigns

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Dude's in better shape than he ever was in TNA.

Sting was in pretty good shape in TNA around 06.

sting_entry.jpg

Are we taking bets on if he wrestles in a shirt?

#teamshirtless

Sting was in pretty good shape in TNA at the beginning.

#teamshirtless

I think he would looks silly in one with Trips running around in his usual attire. I think he will take the shirt off and be in bull body tights, what ever the style is called. like taker.

Mahonay

Banned
Sting was in pretty good shape in TNA around 06.

sting_entry.jpg

#teamshirtless
That's pretty early in his run there. Seems like that didn't last long.

Fuck I really hope he doesn't wrestle in a t-shirt. Sting pls.
I think he would looks silly in one with Trips running around in his usual attire. I think he will take the shirt off and be in bull body tights, what ever the style is called. like taker.
This is my guess as well.

Zach

Hopefully he wears something similar to his sweet getup from Starrcade '97.

bjork

Alright guys, I'm going to bed in like an hour. I hope the event lives up to all your hopes and dreams and has zero disappointment etc

Mahonay

Banned
Hahahahaha holy shit, on the Network right now Cesaro cut his version of the Scott Steiner percentages promo. I love you so so much you Swiss son of a bitch.

Paracelsus

And how do you even set up Rock vs Brock? If Rock helps a heel he's gonna be a heel himself. Brock is supposed to be a heel but he's pretty much a tweener.

Top Bottom