• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ESPN was running WrestleMania highlights during SportsCenter tonight. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Cross promoting works. This is what it's all about. Remember last time they did it? Tyson was in the main event.

bWzhgoH.gif

Striker

Can't get over Cena, Big Shoe and Triple H winning. And Undertaker, for that matter. Though Cena will be beaten probably at the next PPV, but who cares. I don't know what purpose Wyatt currently has.

Kyari

I missed the first half of mania because I ended up in the emergency room, but watched the second half and then the first half on repeat, I enjoyed it a lot wrestlegaf!

Is Sting done now though? Do we know if his contract is up? Such a damn shame to only get one match.

I'm sad that Brock lost, but at least it wasn't to Roman Reigns. That Ladder match was insane. I hope everyone got out of there without any major injuries.

That Curbstomp reversal into the RKO was amazing. Great match.

Loved the DX/nWo interference in HHH vs Sting. Overbooked to perfection. <3

John Cena sucks. I can't believe he ended Rusev's winning streak. :(

Poor Wyatt...

Ithil

What, you don't think Rollins was always the choice to go over and that Reigns is really the second most over babyface in the company? lol

Come on man, he doesn't even think that WWE only want people that pay money, and that's why people that pay money aren't their audience.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
D-bry

Bray seems to be stuck in the mania vortex. Look strong for 3 months then job/ ramble the rest of the year

I still prefer his Mania match and Last Man Standing matches with Cena. He botched less in those than he did in the Taker match. D-bry is better than his Cena cage match and everything with Ambrose.

Top Bottom