• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
new page, wrestlemania edition

this one goes out to sunnymac for another successful year of leading wrasslegaf

CBT8u7EUcAIdX0p.jpg

Mr.Swag

Banned
They pulled one of two possible moves tonight.

No way you end the biggest show of the year with boos louder than the rumbles. WrestleMania is the one show a year where you have an opportunity to make new fans, how the hell are you gonna introduce em to a product that has a main event plagued with boos?

WWE pulled one if its bravest moves today and I'm so glad. We all hoped it would happen but we all deep down knew it wasn't going to, yet, it did.

Maybe it was a little obvious when you had Swth Rollins main evening practically every raw for the Last couple months and showing up on other networks fueding with a huge tv personality. But hindsight 2020 I guess.

Great wrestlemania.
9.5/10

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also considering crowd reactions they might have done right with Terminator HHH winning. He was getting a good face pop most of the night and not just when he crotch chopped.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rousey can do that one look great. You know which one I'm talking about.

Heroman

Banned
Like in the Wm ot, WWE doing a year long work so that Seth is real the guy and Roman was the fake the guy is smarkest thing I have ever heard.

charsace

Like in the Wm ot, WWE doing a year long work so that Seth is real the guy and Roman was the fake the guy is smarkest thing I have ever heard.

lol at anyone who thinks WWE gets this tricky with their booking. They buried anyone else that the fans got behind for Reigns while making Reigns look good. They booked Reigns as strong as possible. That has backfired and what we end up with is next top guy getting booed and he is still in his first year as a singles guy. Reigns would have gotten booed if he won the strap.

There is a small(and I mean small) chance that this is the start of recovery booking for Reigns. Most likely this is just another example of WWE short term booking.

Anth0ny

just like how everything involving daniel bryan from summerslam 2013 to mania 30 was all according to plan

It's so damn strange seeing ESPN air WWE highlights. I can't imagine how confused non-wrestling fans were by their highlights and recap of the main event.

Yes, Reigns is the godking

4 finishers to put him down. Not even Cena or Bryan could do that. The kind of performance that would easily impress the Asskicker Game of Kings to give him a rematch at ER, I'd say.
ib0uQqwjWsTHQl.gif

Tell it.

Man, this guy on LAW just wants to be mad. Chill breh. #layering takes time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly with the way the match was going I wouldn't have been mad if Reigns did another spear and won clean. I'm even happier with what did happen but I think the guy would have won the crowd over tonight if it had gone down like that.

Honestly with the way the match was going I wouldn't have been mad if Reigns did another spear and won clean. I'm even happier with what did happen but I think the guy would have won the crowd over tonight if it had gone down like that.

No chance

Damn, sorry about the double post

Top Bottom