• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Honestly with the way the match was going I wouldn't have been mad if Reigns did another spear and won clean. I'm even happier with what did happen but I think the guy would have won the crowd over tonight if it had gone down like that.

The crowd would definitely have not been fine with that, cause it was easily looking like a SuperCena comeback.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ESPN did show stuff infrequently during the Attitude era. They also had a ton of wrestling as time filler on their station when it first started up and early on it was a major piece of EPSN Classics library.

charsace

Honestly with the way the match was going I wouldn't have been mad if Reigns did another spear and won clean. I'm even happier with what did happen but I think the guy would have won the crowd over tonight if it had gone down like that.

Reigns winning the belt would have gotten booed. I think that Rollins cashing in depended on the crowd reaction to Reigns.

so reigns is fucked 4 lyf now, right?

also is stro still fucking banned? where stro at? where the fuck is stro?

wireEP1205.gif

ESPN did show stuff infrequently during the Attitude era. They also had a ton of wrestling as time filler on their station when it first started up and early on it was a major piece of EPSN Classics library.
Yes!! Tons of Sean Michaels and maybe some Hall footage

also is stro still fucking banned? where stro at? where the fuck is stro?

http://www.followjeremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/wireEP1205.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/fa4abbdf16205abfd4dbd845c849cf5b/tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Stro will be back soon.

Nah, he's still getting the belt, and there's still a good chance it happens this year. Against Brock, in a world where you have him do what he did to Cena, you don't let a guy look that great against him if you're anywhere near giving up on him.

Reigns/Rollins could be the next Orton/Cena. Hopefully better.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Nah, he's still getting the belt, and there's still a good chance it happens this year. Against Brock, in a world where you have him do what he did to Cena, you don't let a guy look that great against him if you're anywhere near giving up on him.

I still think Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins turns into Austin/Rock/HHH for this generation.

Anyone catch Rollins thanking Reigns (audibly) as he pinned him at the end? Those three are still so close; it gives me hope.

Rollins says "Thank you so much" to Reigns quite clearly as he goes in for the pin on Reigns.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Great Fireworks tonight in general. Rollins left to Hulkamania colors, brother. He beat the Shiek and will now get a four year reign, jack.

tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Stro will be back soon.

I just said that as bait to get this gif out here. right click save.

gonna be interesting to see his reactions going forward

Getting out of the arena wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. As for the event, I thought it was fun. Lesnar was getting the face treatment from the crowd while Reigns was heavily booed. Was it clear on the Network?

Hasney

Getting out of the arena wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. As for the event, I thought it was fun. Lesnar was getting the face treatment from the crowd while Reigns was heavily booed. Was it clear on the Network?

If it was any clearer, the entire stadium would have taken off with the power of booing Roman.

According to Pollock on the LAW, the word is that there will be two NXT call-ups tomorrow. Said Neville seems like a lock, other seems to be less certain. Possibly Kalisto.

Anth0ny

Hey, Daniel Bryan is the new intercontinental champion.

You know what that means?
Raw: Daniel Bryan loses clean to Bray Wyatt, non-title match.

Smackdown: Daniel Bryan loses clean to Bad News Barrett, non-title match.

Raw: Daniel Bryan loses clean to Kane, non-title match.

and so on

Is there any word of Charlotte getting on the main roster soon?

She was in that Tapout promo so I assume sooner then later.

In a related note, Is it OK that I want everyone with talent to stay in NXT as long as they can in hopes that when they do get called up it will be after Vince is off the road?

and so on

the man lost to ziggler recently, so those are all appropriate outcomes

people talking about the F5 being nerfed but Lesnar could retire Bryan with F2.5

Man God

Non-Canon Member

and so on

I mean, if you're going to be snarky at least be realistic. 4 RAW and 2 Smackdown losses to Ziggler, wins at Extreme Rules.

dream

Would anyone mind if I asked my close moderator friends to lock the Wrestlemania thread for the "it's just going round in circles" reason?

Well guys, I was just on, didn't get a chance to say "legit shook" but I did say that I was upset JBL kept mentioning Big Show never won World War 3 (which he did) and Rousey's Over 9000 t-shirt threw me off. Tey had a ton of callers and 10 minutes to get through them all so I'm not offended.

Haven't the Lucha Dragons been wrestling on Main Event for the past month, but I guess that doesn't count

Also AJ and Xavier Woods have that exact same Vegeta shirt.

Top Bottom