• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gorillaz

011kwvF.gif

WiXplkv.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd call him the Jannetty of the Shield, but I don't want to disrespect former IC champion and pro drug addict Marty Jannetty.

He's more like the Evan Karagias

JavyOO7

I thought Kalisto is already on the main roster? He's already been in Main Event and Superstars with Sin Cara in tag action.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How come people on here give Swagger and Show shit for injuring people, but this is like the 4th time Luke Harper's sloppy indie ass has nearly killed somebody and no one says anything?

I really hope they reboot Dean in hopes of a shield 3 way match.

Dude has been saddled with that old man comedy stuff and no matter how much talent you have you cant save that stuff

For great justice:

SleepyHealthyFlyingfox.gif

a fucking tank!!!!

IMHO his job the last year was glorious, really hope he escapes from the cena's shovel, don't wat to see him buried.

Best wrestling zangief of the forever

For great justice:

SleepyHealthyFlyingfox.gif

a fucking tank!!!!

IMHO his job the last year was glorious, really hope he escapes from the cena's shovel, don't wat to see him buried.

Best wrestling zangief of the forever

Who thought it was a good idea to give the Russian that hates America a tank? He could have gone into business for himself.

The only thing that could have made it better is if Cena entered first then Rusev Crush'd through the tron with the tank and fired the cannon at him.

WWE set its all-time gate record tonight, grossing $12.6 million, breaking its mark of $12.3 million set two years ago in East Rutherford, NJ.

No other pro wrestling company has ever topped $7 million in history.

Then. Now. FOREVER.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also tanks are just going to get over with the wrasslin crowd. It's a Monster truck that's armored with a cannon on it.

painey

look at that bald guy in both gifs. He gets INCENSED so easily at such minor things without even knowing what's going on. Typical of a bully who uses circumstances to get away with stuff. Reminds me of a law enforcement major I knew who was just in it to hurt people legally. Cunts.

Top Bottom