• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Paige, Adrian Neville and the Ascension are all kept very strong.

I meant on the main show, not NXT. All of NXT's champs look pretty good right now and are booked strongly.

WWE's champs meanwhile all just seem weak as hell. AJ's booked poorly. Big E i guess is booked alright, but I just don't think he should be a champ right now. Ambrose never defends his belt. The momentum of the tag division was slaughtered by the Outlaws getting the belts back, although the Usos are respectable champs right now. Orton has been the most non-existent weak champ in years.

Malvingt2

I meant on the main show, not NXT. All of NXT's champs look pretty good right now and are booked strongly.

WWE's champs meanwhile all just seem weak as hell. AJ's booked poorly. Big E i guess is booked alright, but I just don't think he should be a champ right now. Ambrose never defends his belt. The momentum of the tag division was slaughtered by the Outlaws getting the belts back, although the Usos are respectable champs right now. Orton has been the most non-existent weak champ in years.

I don't get why Ambrose still have that belt. Makes no sense to me.

DMczaf

alyx0mlwt.png

...why is Alyx Vance white in this fan-made HL3 trailer?

Sometimes I wonder about gaming communities.

Ithil

Probably because they simply have no plans for the title. We've heard they've discussed unifying it with the IC title, but so far it's just talk and nothing came of it.

Kaladin

I don't get why Ambrose still have that belt. Makes no sense to me.

Because they have nothing planned for that belt. The Shield storyline takes precedence do Dean Ambrose being champion, so he's just champion to have a title in the mix for The Shield. He probably won't defend it much till the break up angle when Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins takes it from him.

DMczaf

The worst panel would be 100% company guys. At least Flair and JR will reveal seedy shit.

Worst Panel:

Cole
Cena
Kofi
Miz
Big Show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like me some Captain Lou, but it's nuts how much of a whole other level Heenan was on. Freddie's a great crazy old uncle type though. Like he'd buy you some beers then make fun of you for not being able to down them.

And I know some of you guys are bonering for Sherri, but she really wasn't that great of a manager. Not compared to Heenan or the big three.

The sad thing is Big E actually has charisma and could get over if they'd let him, instead he just...screams?
I haven't seen an ounce of charisma since I've watched him. Everything seems so forced but you're probably right that's the bookings fault. I'm sure he was better in nxt

Kaladin

The Best of Raw After The Show is the first WWE DVD in a while that I must have.....this is a truly awesome looking set that I think will be mostly stuff we have never seen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm now remembering that top 50 managers dvd or whatever WWE put out and they put Vickie way higher than she deserved because gotta shove in that present day crap

DUDES! Cesaro would be a perfect Blassie guy. I just thought about that. It writes itself.

strobogo

Banned

Watch our hall of fame panel tackle the tough questions:

Does queering make the world work?
Does soaping up another man's anus make you gay?
Can a white man be more of a nigger than a black man?
Should transexuals get their own designation as "It" or "Thing"?
Is it okay to court the KKK to make sure you get heel heat for your black heel group?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legends of Wrestling Roundtable: Divas

Michael Hayes
Johnny Ace
Dave Batista
Scott Steiner

Host: Ric Flair

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I keep editing the lineup. I keep thinking of better things.

strobogo

Banned
The true worst one possible:

Reflections on Gorilla Monsoon, hosted and paneled by Bobby Heenan only.

I'm bummed for the rest of the day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Psychology 101: Making The Opponent Look Strong

Bruiser Brody
Hulk Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
John Cena

Hosts: The Road Warriors

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, that whole Hogan winning the title thing REALLY makes me question how Vince felt about Savage.

Because the whole reason Savage left WWF was that he wanted to wrestle. He didn't want to commentate, but Vince had him commentate. I guess as a way to make it a 'young guy sport'... But then you let Hogan win the title.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Johnny Ace? I don't think I've heard any stories about him and Divas...

seriously? he was the guy who was responsible for going for looks over talent. nixing people who didn't look Playboy-caliber. They finally took him off of that job in I think 2010 or 2011, and things started improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom