• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Never got around to finishing Peace Walker since my PSP stick went funny. may have to grab it on Vita.

Still playing Ground Zeroes though. The Deja Vu mission is just far too fantastic.

Never got around to finishing Peace Walker since my PSP stick went funny. may have to grab it on Vita.

Still playing Ground Zeroes though. The Deja Vu mission is just far too fantastic.

For the love of god just get the HD version of PW. I mean the original version plays fine, but it's seriously obsolete at this point.

I'm pretty sure you can get it separately off PSN if you don't want the entire HD collection.

Hasney

For the love of god just get the HD version of PW. I mean the original version plays fine, but it's seriously obsolete at this point.

I'm pretty sure you can get it separately off PSN if you don't want the entire HD collection.

That involves resetting up my 360 or PS3. I think I even have the PS3 PSN one installed. Oopsie.

Cocks should have thrown an updated version into the Vita HD collection.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can say the same shit about GTA5, yet everyone seemed to lap that up. Superficial changes, prettier graphics and an overhyped gameplay system (heists) that turned out to be incredibly underwhelming.
No, you couldn't. The way guns, cover, etc handled were completely different.

Infamous Second Son controls EXACTLY like Infamous 1. It literally reskins powers from the first game with 'fire'

Sometimes I *want* more of the same, though. There's nothing wrong with a rehash, as long as it's fun.

Also, Total Divas-related:

kjZVoN9.jpg

Hey, welcome back Shark :)

As opposed to Infamous where the mission structure remains dull and the gameplay remains the exact same?

We're getting into subjective territory here, because I found little about the InFamous main mission structure to be dull, but I would urge you to play more of Second Son before concluding that it plays exactly the same. There's a lot of difference between the play-styles of the powers (which becomes especially apparent on the harder difficulty levels).

Wasn't there something about a lawsuit concerning the logo they used on Sheamus' shirt? Either way, here's his new shirt with altered logo.

sBUP1VY.jpg

You can't buy the new-old one anymore.

DMczaf

LOL I love how Marvel's version of Quicksilver looks just as dumb and ridiculous as Days of Future Past Quicksilver after all their shit talking and praising that PRINCE WHEEDON WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. Marvel fanboys taking the L on that one.

LOL I love how Marvel's version of Quicksilver looks just as dumb and ridiculous as Days of Future Past Quicksilver after all their shit talking and praising that PRINCE WHEEDON WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. Marvel fanboys taking the L on that one.
Yeah, usually the Marvel costumes look pretty good, both Quiksilver and Witch's wardrobes look TV movie-esque.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom