• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cena mirror thing was really bad, though.
Cena may be able to surprise one or two times a year with an all-out match, and he probably already filled his quota with that match against Punk this time last year.

But anything that involves him backstage or holding a microphone is never ever going to be worth a damn. No need to imply that it was the mirror's involvement that made it bad.

jred2k

Third face variation on the Tenay-J.

7qf52P0.png

Bonus Tenay smiley:
7gObauH.png

Sokantish

Sunflower I think you're the weirdest person in this thread, that's counting Aiii AND bean breath. It's even counting our fallen comrade... bangai-o

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower I think you're the weirdest person in this thread, that's counting Aiii AND bean breath. It's even counting our fallen comrade... bangai-o

How the fuck can you say this goddamn

jred2k

Soul patches are worth +3 on a weirdness scale of 1 to 10. Pretending to be Vince McMahon online accounts for +7 points. That makes you a 10/10!

Sephzilla

Random Raw thoughts

Opening segment was boring. Steph was onto a good start, but then Orton and Batista came out and sucked the life out of everything. Hell, I think the reason Orton even came out was to remind everyone he even exists.

Ziggler gets probably the biggest pop of the entire night, so of course he gets pinned by a guy who hasn't been over in WWE in almost a decade. I'm going to totally go out on a limb and say that the powers that be are going to notice a sharp dropoff in Main Event viewers tonight.

Hey guys, remember when Damien Sandow was a title contender and not a jobber to Hunicara?

Didn't care about the tag match until Shield destroyed Rybaxel.

The segment with Hogan, Arnold, and the 5th wheel, was really meh. Miz really needs to stop reminding people about his WM main event especially considering how far he fell after that.

Show vs Titus. I actually kind of like Titus for some odd reason. And I'm okay with Big Show being a mid-carder, they just need to stop shoving Big Show into top card feuds for no good reason.

Cena looked awful in that match against Harper. Harper actually looked pretty good. But ugh, that ending to the match pretty much confirmed exactly what I feared - Cena's totally going over Bray at WrestleMania. This feud quickly turned into another "Will Cena over come the odds" angle again. Puke.

Divas stuff. Naomi sucks. I can't stand her. At this point I'd rather see AJ demoted to NXT so she can have actually good matches again. Vickie, that wasn't PG. That Diva's match is totally the bathroom break between Taker/Brock and Batista/Orton/Bryan.

Shield/Real Americans. A great match with a ring loaded with talent, and Jack Swagger. I'm still really glad they didn't break up The Shield, these guys work way too well together. Real Americans were also crazy over last night, and by Real Americans I mean Cesaro. That's a team I wish would break up, Swagger is totally holding him back.

Bork/Taker. Druid segment went on way too long. I think this match will end up being a lot better than people thing it might end up being, but the buildup for this has been horrible.

Hasney

Is there a weirdness table we should adhere to? I'm pretty sure TNA fans get an automatic 4 at least.

Random Raw thoughts

Weirdo

Also, I shall be watching Main Event for the first time in god knows how long purely to see Captain Charisma celebrate an IC title win.

Add some weird points for me

bigkrev

Random Raw Thoughts
(I missed a bunch of the show)

-I loved that opening segment to death. Steph is the best heel in the world right now, and everything she did, from slapping the glasses off of Batista to how she handled the Bryan and Punk chants (by stoking the fire on the former and completely ignoring the latter) was excellent. I like that they are actually building to HHH beating Bryan and thus winning the World Title- its going to make the reactions to the actual match even better

-Why was Big E not on commentary? Dude seems funny as hell on his Instagram account, might as well try it out.

-I really hope Cena is hurt bad, because my god did he look bad in his match tonight. Bray Wyatt will likely be the #3 face to the WM30 crowd behind Bryan and Taker, so I am really thinking they will give at least 1 heel a win on the show, so I think he is loosing to Cena.

-The most impressive thing on the show was Vicki being able to remember the names of all the Divas. I really hope this is a runback of that awful Cruiserweight open from WM20, where guys where getting pinned in 20 seconds from Dropkicks and the like.

-Dean Ambrose is the greatest guy in the world. His selling of the slaps, the rebound larit, just everything about his is incredible. It's going to be awesome when he fucks Roman Reigns over a few months down the line.

-Why the fuck did Brock take the Shawn Micheals bump on the Coffin?!?!?!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Random Raw thoughts

Opening segment was boring. Steph was onto a good start, but then Orton and Batista came out and sucked the life out of everything. Hell, I think the reason Orton even came out was to remind everyone he even exists.

Ziggler gets probably the biggest pop of the entire night, so of course he gets pinned by a guy who hasn't been over in WWE in almost a decade. I'm going to totally go out on a limb and say that the powers that be are going to notice a sharp dropoff in Main Event viewers tonight.

Hey guys, remember when Damien Sandow was a title contender and not a jobber to Hunicara?

Didn't care about the tag match until Shield destroyed Rybaxel.

The segment with Hogan, Arnold, and the 5th wheel, was really meh. Miz really needs to stop reminding people about his WM main event especially considering how far he fell after that.

Show vs Titus. I actually kind of like Titus for some odd reason. And I'm okay with Big Show being a mid-carder, they just need to stop shoving Big Show into top card feuds for no good reason.

Cena looked awful in that match against Harper. Harper actually looked pretty good. But ugh, that ending to the match pretty much confirmed exactly what I feared - Cena's totally going over Bray at WrestleMania. This feud quickly turned into another "Will Cena over come the odds" angle again. Puke.

Divas stuff. Naomi sucks. I can't stand her. At this point I'd rather see AJ demoted to NXT so she can have actually good matches again. Vickie, that wasn't PG. That Diva's match is totally the bathroom break between Taker/Brock and Batista/Orton/Bryan.

Shield/Real Americans. A great match with a ring loaded with talent, and Jack Swagger. I'm still really glad they didn't break up The Shield, these guys work way too well together. Real Americans were also crazy over last night, and by Real Americans I mean Cesaro. That's a team I wish would break up, Swagger is totally holding him back.

Bork/Taker. Druid segment went on way too long. I think this match will end up being a lot better than people thing it might end up being, but the buildup for this has been horrible.

Honestly thought it was the best segment of the night (wasnt exactly a great raw) and one of the better guest host segments in general.

And I think Miz should be playing up that Wrestlemania glory. I can't believe they still haven't used the fact hes 4-0 which is better than every other guy in the history of the company outside of Taker.

All this talk of how we're all weirdos just makes me think of that one backstage segment at WM22 where Booker T wanders through a corridor filled with gimmicked wrestlers being generally mad, no wonder he took up the role of King Booker later that same year, you just can't escape the madness.

Hasney

All this talk of how we're all weirdos just makes me think of that one backstage segment at WM22 where Booker T wanders through a corridor filled with gimmicked wrestlers being generally mad, no wonder he took up the role of King Booker later that same year, you just can't escape the madness.

He was already King Booker then. He was going through the weirdos because he called Boogeyman a weirdo.

jmdajr

Are any of the matches no DQ? I feel like we should have at least one.

also thinking the Big E is losing the title.

It will be Sheamus vs EC for IC title.

Hasney

Think they'll do a title change on Main Event either this week or next to keep it a hype show.

The IC title holder and contender are in the Andre Ghost Royal though, so that won't happen. Think they should make Bray/Cena no-DQ.

jred2k

Triple Threat match is no DQ by default. Nothing else is, though, I don't think. None of the matches, other than HHH/Bryan, have much a grudge build. No DQ would seem out of place for most of the matches, especially with Extreme Rules the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom