• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of moving on up, we have FOUR spots left in the Paul Wight Memorial Jobber Rumble

20140324_AndreCup_Match_LIGHT_HP.jpg

This is already pretty much the 2012 Royal Rumble, so why not just add the commentary team and Mick Foley and be done with it.

He was already King Booker then. He was going through the weirdos because he called Boogeyman a weirdo.
He didn't become King Booker until 2 months later beating Lashley in the KotR tournament and running with the whole king thing, King Booker leveraged his new royal powers to finally end Rey's crummy WHC run which he'd won at WM22 while Books was jobbing to the Boogeyman for some reason.

Hey remember King Sheamus? what a chump.

Hasney

He didn't become King Booker until 2 months later beating Lashley in the KotR tournament and running with the whole king thing, King Booker leveraged his new royal powers to finally end Rey's crummy WHC run which he'd won at WM22 while Books was jobbing to the Boogeyman for some reason.

Hey remember King Sheamus? what a chump.

Oh yeah. I was thrown because Sharmel was already wearing a fucking crown.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What is the WWE app?
Take WWE with you wherever you go – any time, day or night – with the free WWE app, available on Apple iPad®, iPhone® and Android.

The WWE Universe is now in the palm of your hands! Unlock breaking news, a colossal library of WWE videos – current and classic – as well as thousands of photos capturing the action of WWE. Plus, with a slide, swipe or tap of a finger, discover exclusive content found ONLY in the WWE app!

The WWE app provides instant access to your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends. Save and store Superstar profiles for a quick look at extensive career milestones, biographies and social media feeds from their Facebook and Twitter accounts – all directly inside the app.

WWE Active on the WWE AppYou can now watch the new and vintage WWE videos like never before. Want to play a clip on your TV from last night’s Monday Night Raw or Friday Night SmackDown, or maybe that unforgettable main event match from WrestleMania years ago? Access thousands of clips and activate Airplay to stream videos on your Apple TV® device.

The WWE app is your tool to have your voice heard and participate in live WWE programming. Get WWE Active through your smartphone or tablet with exclusive in-app access to WWE’s second-screen companion viewing experience, activated during Raw, SmackDown, WWE Main Event and pay-per-views!

Disagree with something the Raw General Manager decreed? Think your favorite Superstar deserves a WWE Championship opportunity? Tag up with other members of the WWE Universe to build a virtual community of WWE fans in your area to keep the conversation going after the bell.

Meet up with those same WWE Universe members at the next WWE Live Event near you – for which you can find complete details within the WWE app. Access our full schedule of events around the globe, find out which Superstars will be in action, set reminders and even order tickets!

Want to outfit yourself like your favorite Superstar? Enjoy the brand-new WWE Shop experience right from your device with easy access to all the official merchandise WWE Shop has to offer.

First of all, toolboxes, keep my name off your keyboards.

Secon-lee, those Tenay-J avatars look like the main character from the Dreamcast game, Sea Man.

Thirdidle, can't begin to say how dissapointed I am that Scooby Doo was not mentioned once in anyone's Raw recap. Even the guy with the Sin Cara avatar!

Fourth of all, I hope all you vatos locos have a bowdy bowdy and rowdy rowdy day.

Kaladin

First of all, toolboxes, keep my name off your keyboards.

Secon-lee, those Tenay-J avatars look like the main character from the Dreamcast game, Sea Man.

Thirdidle, can't begin to say how dissapointed I am that Scooby Doo was not mentioned once in anyone's Raw recap. Even the guy with the Sin Cara avatar!

Fourth of all, I hope all you vatos locos have a bowdy bowdy and rowdy rowdy day.

That's because they made a big deal of trotting Scooby Doo out there with Sin Cara and then used the Sin Cara Mood Lighting™ in the match and you couldn't even tell he was at ringside.

Aiii

So not worth it
What is up with them still pushing the Sin Cara lights anyways? I have heard nothing but people complaining about the Sin Cara lights, it's one of the few things the WWE Universe actually agrees on. And yet they still use them for the one match Sin Cara has every six months.

That's because they made a big deal of trotting Scooby Doo out there with Sin Cara and then used the Sin Cara Mood Lighting™ in the match and you couldn't even tell he was at ringside.
I'm thinking it's because the people posting late reactions are Euros who don't know wtf Scooby Doo is or they grew up behind the Iron Curtain or something.

BFIB

So HHH now has a chance to be in the main event!?

My guess: it becomes a 4 way due to a double DQ in HHH/Bryan. The 4 way main event will have a McMahon in every corner. Shane returns, helps Bryan win.

Heel

Stone Cold listening to Stephan Bonnar babble on about losing his ass day trading, not taking baths after dirt biking during his bouts with depression, and making a man's face explode in Iceland was very uncomfortable. I was hoping Steve would chime in with a soothing "is that'a shoot?" or "well you ain't gotta get hot about it" but it never happened.

Alucard

Banned
You watch TNA

...and I don't feel like I'm slogging through their television programming like I do with Raw.

-Rybaxel vs. Matadores
-Sandow vs. Sin Cara
-Fandango vs. Cody Rhodes
-AJ Lee vs. Naomi

*snooze*

Impact moves at a quick pace, has engaging backstage segments, some occasionally great in-ring segments (Storm cracking Gunner's dad over the head with a beer bottle was all sorts of messed up), and some fun wrestling scattered throughout. As an entertainment package, Impact is compact and more enjoyable than Raw as a whole.

jmdajr

So how the fuck is that Diva's match even going to work?

Also the tag and IC titles have got like zero build up going into Mania which is too bad. That's all the extra mojo it really needs.

But they have had crap build ups even back then.

"I'm Kurt Angel and I need an opponent this Sunday!"
"Hi I'm Chris Benoit, let's fight!"

Granted the match was good but there was no story at all.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm gonna assume they did that so they can put the nWo in the Hall of Fame together after they induct Diesel next year.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Correct me if I'm wrong:
But did they not want to have the Shield break up for a triple threat match because that was also going to be the main event?

THEN WHY ARE THERE TWO BATTLE ROYALS?!?!?!

Hasney

1) Go to the toilet
2) Wash your hands
3) Contemplate if you need another drink and go to the fridge/bar
4) Walk back to the TV to see the winner and don't worry your pretty little head about how the match went

Ithil

What is up with them still pushing the Sin Cara lights anyways? I have heard nothing but people complaining about the Sin Cara lights, it's one of the few things the WWE Universe actually agrees on. And yet they still use them for the one match Sin Cara has every six months.

And he hasn't even worn the blue and gold colour scheme of the lights for about two years.

strobogo

Banned
The NWO that will get inducted: Hogan, Hall, Nash, Syxx, Giant, DiBiase, MAYBE Bischoff but probably not. No way is any of the B Teamers getting in.

jmdajr

20140324_EP_LARGE_RAW_takerbrock-split_R.jpg

I think Taker is in better shape than I gave him credit for. Trimmer than when he fought Punk, but there was no reason for him to hit the gym on that one.

Kaladin

The NWO that will get inducted: Hogan, Hall, Nash, Syxx, Giant, DiBiase, MAYBE Bischoff but probably not. No way is any of the B Teamers getting in.

Scott Norton isn't in?

What about Macho Man and Stinger? No love for the Red Team? What about the Lucha World Order? Or The Blue World Order?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scott Norton isn't in?

What about Macho Man and Stinger? No love for the Red Team? What about the Lucha World Order? Or The Blue World Order?

Norton's sitting out until Buff is inducted, they want to be inducted together as Vicious & Delicious.

jmdajr

Shane McMahon Files $50 Million Complaint Over NYC Home

According to Luxury Living NYC, Shane McMahon and his wife Marissa have filed a complaint with the Supreme Court of New York, against the New York City building in which they live, the building management, and several unnamed construction firms.

The complaint asks that damages, in an amount no less than $50 million, be awarded to the McMahons as a result of water leaks in their penthouse home which have caused the growth of "certain toxic, airborne contaminants." Additionally, the contaminants reportedly gave the McMahons and their three young children severe respiratory ailments.

They were reportedly forced to evacuate their home in May 2012, and due to the building issues, have been unable to return.

Here comes the money

Bowser

According to F4WOnline.com, many fans in attendance for Raw last night were not happy with Daniel Bryan not appearing on the show, as he was being advertised in several outlets for the taping.

He was advertised locally for the dark match main event, was advertised on WWE.com, and it was announced on Smackdown Friday night that he would be on Raw. He was even being advertised for the show as late as the pre-show on the WWE Network.

Pretty messed up.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think the only nWo that should get inducted are Hogan, Hall, and Nash.

It's the only one WWE acknowledges since it's the one they had in WWE.

Basically in the history of WWE the nWo timeline is:
nWo forms at Bash at the Beach 1996 -> nWo uses Rey Mysterio as a dart and throws him into a production truck, much to Cody Rhodes dismay -> nWo debuts at No Way Out 2002.

With the Wyatt family getting so over and people chanting "This is awesome" for John Cena getting lambed/crucified, this would be a great time to do an Austin/Bret double turn. Also I was super happy about there being "Let's go Harper" chants rather than just the battling Cena chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom