• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strongest impression Hashimoto left me with was the Total War Hashimoto - stiffing Choshu and getting it back for 25 mins. Very boring even though I love Hashimoto.

Yeah, that one was disappointing considering the battles they had in '96 & '97 - to be honest, for all his popularity Hash's match quality was kinda all over the place for much of his career. His peak was easily the first half of the 90's, but he was still able to pull a classic out of his ass on occasion. The match with Kawada in '04 comes to mind.

This has to be my favourite Hashimoto match, though;

Shinya Hashimoto (c) vs Hiroshi Hase - (NJPW 12/13/94)

They also had a kick-ass match in the G1 the year previously, but I can't seem to find it online.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I remember that match. Love me some Hase, especially paired with Hancheemodo. Why, I think I'll watch it again...

strobogo

Banned
I hope say.. 50% of Wrestlemania's budget goes to Triple H's entrance. Last two have left me wanting more. 27 was incredible.

He should combine all of them into one massive entrance. Castle Grayskull, the Conan throne, the mirrors, Shao Kahn, two or three Motorheads, an open grave, and giant shovel. It would be magnificent.

DMczaf

Trips in training!

tumblr_n304sy2ZYZ1sr1galo1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He should combine all of them into one massive entrance. Castle Grayskull, the Conan throne, the mirrors, Shao Kahn, two or three Motorheads, an open grave, and giant shovel. It would be magnificent.

and a tank

s8jkQHn.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Probably in storage. Or his home. Or Lemmy's home!

Yo, that shit made me respect HHH a ton more. That is extremely painful (getting cold ice burns) and he just rolled through it like nothing freaking happened, then let Brock throw him all over Metlife

Hope fucking dope would it be if he had the castle in his back yard for the kids to play in?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Anyone feel like they are running out of People to put in the HOF.

Savage ,rock and Taker are the biggest names I can think of.

Kane, I guess.

But at this point, pretty much any mid-carder whose name you remember is going to make it on there. I mean, Koko B. Ware and Jim Duggan are on there. If they've got a lean year they'll stick Ravishing Rick Rude in there.

Its great that absolutely no one gives a fuck about Batista and Orton.

They should have that match first and the winner gets added to Triple H versus Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
90% of the Attitude era isn't in yet, there's guys like Michael Hayes (lol), Kevin Nash isn't in yet. Goldberg isn't in yet, nor is Sting or Luger.

Plenty of guys left.

strobogo

Banned
Could be just me but I think short haired HHH looks cooler than long haired, he made the right choice.

That's usually always the case when men get adult hair cuts. I will never get one. That's why I gave myself a viking/Koko B. Ware at Survivor Series 1992 hair cut for no reason.

There are 7000 Samoans left. Plus HHH. Sean Mooney. Vince. Nailz.

Maybe Trips can bust out some of his seldom seen colourful trunks this year for WM, his purple ones from WM19 will forever be immortalised as his default attire in Here Comes The Pain.

krae_man

Anyone feel like they are running out of People to put in the HOF.

Savage ,rock and Taker are the biggest names I can think of.

They still have

Zack Ryder, Techo Team 2000, Rob Conway, Vladimir Koslov, and countless celebrities who have appeared on WWE programming more then once.

strobogo

Banned
Someone please tell me that Nailz voice was modulated and that wasn't a real voice that comes out of a human. Fuuuuuuuck. Nailz still gets me legit shook.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're probably rushing through them now since wrestlers keep dropping before they hit 50.

Which is probably why they wouldn't bother doing the Rock any time soon. The chance of him dropping dead isn't very high.

jmdajr

90% of the Attitude era isn't in yet, there's guys like Michael Hayes (lol), Kevin Nash isn't in yet. Goldberg isn't in yet, nor is Sting or Luger.

Plenty of guys left.

Yeah Brutus Beefcake. I mean fucking Koko B. Ware made it.

Earthquake, Rick Rude, Demolition, British Bulldogs, Macho Man, Sid Vicious, etc.

That's usually always the case when men get adult hair cuts. I will never get one. That's why I gave myself a viking/Koko B. Ware at Survivor Series 1992 hair cut for no reason.

There are 7000 Samoans left. Plus HHH. Sean Mooney. Vince. Nailz.
Now you just need to get a pair of High Energy pants off ebay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone please tell me that Nailz voice was modulated and that wasn't a real voice that comes out of a human. Fuuuuuuuck. Nailz still gets me legit shook.

Yeah Nailz was terrifying. Helps he was only around for a short time, he never had the chance to ruin his character.

There's a lot of territory guys who didn't wrestle much in WWF that they could use to fill out the Hall of Fame in years to come - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody, for instance. Billy Robinson should definitely go in next year, even though he only wrestled a handful of WWF matches. Also, The Destroyer - I'd love to see him get his recognition while he's still with us.

Angry Grimace

Demolition isn't in the hall of fame?? Thought they were in . (Fuck Crush)

Rude should be in

I still don't know what the deal is with Randy Savage. I know Randy apparently was insistent they induct his whole family, but last I had heard Lanny Poffo seemed to think that was kind of a stretch demand anyways. But I have no clue whose permission they'd even need to induct Savage at this point (I'd imagine they'd also have Miss Elizabeth).

Is Inoki still the only Japanese wrestler in the HOF?

He works them out they just don't get huge easily.

Plus, "God damn it Steve, it's an upper body business."

Yeah I know, it was mostly the black compression pants/big hoodie that made it look off. Plus it's not like he needs much leg strength to get all 150 lbs of D Brine up.

Is Inoki still the only Japanese wrestler in the HOF?

Yep, but I get that there's not a lot of cross-over between WWE and the Japanese promotions - still, it would be nice to see Baba and Jumbo in there. Baba at least wrestled for the WWWF a few times.

Also, I could see Fujinami and Sayama going in one day, considering they both held the WWF Light Heavyweight title.

krae_man said:
Does Mr Fuji count?

He was American born.

krae_man

Yep, but I get that there's not a lot of cross-over between WWE and the Japanese promotions - still, it would be nice to see Baba and Jumbo in there. Baba at least wrestled for the WWWF a few times.

Also, I could see Fujinami and Sayama going in one day, considering they both held the WWF Light Heavyweight title.

He was American born.

I could see Taka or Tajiri getting in. Hell Kung Fu Naki could get in due to whatever connections caused him to stay employed for 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom