• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a proposition. Seeing as Daniel Bryan is powered by a "movement" of misguided fans, I will require a "movement" of 15 misguided NeoGAF users to agree to my stipulations for the avatar bet to be valid.

Heel's bet: Daniel Bryan will not hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the conclusion of the Monday Night RAW following WrestleMania XXX.

If I'm right, I will use the avatar of your choosing until Daniel Bryan loses the championship.

If I'm wrong, you will use the avatar of my choosing until Daniel Bryan wins the championship.

You have 24 hours.

I'd like to be in, but I don't think he'll be champion out of Mania itself. That's what I'm signed up for currently. #FUCKNO Bryan you're not getting that feelgood moment!

BHZ Mayor

Bullshit. Austin/Rock at 17 is the best WWE main event ever. It isn't over rated. It's excellent. It's the peak WWE main event style at the peak of the biggest era with the two biggest star. It's Hogan/Warrior, but with two guys who are way better. And Warrior/Hogan is a great match. I thought it probably was overrated until I watched it a few weeks ago. It's still completely awesome even without context and hype.

I obviously need to watch Rock/Austin 2 again because all I remember is the chair ending and that makes me think "how can that be the best ever?"

strobogo

Banned
I obviously need to watch Rock/Austin 2 again because all I remember is the chair ending and that makes me think "how can that be the best ever?"

It's an absolute war with the two biggest personalities of the era with a huge crowd that stays hot the entire time. It's a great match. It's the peak of the WWE main event style in the peak era in with the two peak personalities. PEAKS ON PEAKS ON PEAKS BROTHER.

I'd like to be in, but I don't think he'll be champion out of Mania itself. That's what I'm signed up for currently. #FUCKNO Bryan you're not getting that feelgood moment!

I hope they plan on having the crowd chant Bryan's name or just shitting on the show for the entirety of next night. Not like they probably wouldn't do that anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those Dana shops are pretty amazing.

I think WrassleGAF needs its own 2014 Hall of Fame and SACK OF SHIT Hall of Fame need to happen. I'll get to work tomorrow on the nomination forms. Will announce the day before Mania? Sound good?

Heel

I think I've made the vital mistake of believing that Daniel Bryan has 15 fans that actually believe in him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I think WrassleGAF needs its own 2014 Hall of Fame and SACK OF SHIT Hall of Fame need to happen. I'll get to work tomorrow on the nomination forms. Will announce the day before Mania? Sound good?

As long as Marc Mero's in first

I hope they plan on having the crowd chant Bryan's name or just shitting on the show for the entirety of next night. Not like they probably wouldn't do that anyway.
Reading this post makes me wonder if Batista's "I love this business" line is also a riff on Internet fans who are super negative but justify that negativity with loving wrestling and not wanting it to die.

I just can't muster up excitement on any side of this whole thing about a man owning the business and throwing total shit at a captive crowd who showed up to an event they're not actually into because they wanted to hijack it. It's such a weird sci-fi thing. Even the Simpsons had Lisa's daydream gone bad where she then wonders "why would they show up at my concert just to boo us?"

strobogo

Banned

I was thinking we should have done a March Madness style tournament with duel brackets for best wrestlers and shittiest wrestlers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was thinking we should have done a March Madness style tournament with duel brackets for best wrestlers and shittiest wrestlers.

March Madness 32 person tournament to be the Worst Human Being in Wrestling

I dunno, maybe...

Vylash

I can't wait to see you with a Bryan avatar #YES

2cd455b4_tumblr_misa04fKPg1s6cjavo1_250.gif

Think about how the Network has made Wrestlemania season so much better. By now I'd be sweating how I'm going to watch it and with who and how much it'd cost and if I'd end up needing lamps, but this network's already so good and worth the cost and I'm getting WM free too.

strobogo

Banned

Idk, Buck Zumhofe seems worse to me.

ibfDuLrfLpFVS8.gif

People weigh things differently. Some people feel that Lawler's rapin' is worse. It's all subjective. Or Benoit could be DQed because nobody else did murder on that level. Kinda getting a gross feeling from this though, maybe I shouldn't do it.

Yeah, it would get too dark and depressing and make you feel bad for watching wrestling period. By shitty I meant shitty wrestlers, not shitty humans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worse than murdering your wife and child?

Some people feel differently. I'm not saying I do, but different people view different atrocities on different levels. I wouldn't push the subject. No good will come of it, so I'll let it go.

Idk, Buck Zumhofe seems worse to me.

Yeah, it would get too dark and depressing and make you feel bad for watching wrestling period. By shitty I meant shitty wrestlers, not shitty humans.

Yep

Are those who missed their WM review deadlines automatically inducted?

Nope.

Reading this post makes me wonder if Batista's "I love this business" line is also a riff on Internet fans who are super negative but justify that negativity with loving wrestling and not wanting it to die.

I just can't muster up excitement on any side of this whole thing about a man owning the business and throwing total shit at a captive crowd who showed up to an event they're not actually into because they wanted to hijack it. It's such a weird sci-fi thing. Even the Simpsons had Lisa's daydream gone bad where she then wonders "why would they show up at my concert just to boo us?"

A lot of the negativity towards WWE is way overboard but reactions at live events can sometimes force their hand to do something they may not have before. Coming to the show if you just plan to shit on it is stupid but I think that comes from the fact that there isn't an alternative to watch.

strobogo

Banned
Now that I think about it, my viking hair cut more resembles Bateaster in his off time once I put sunglasses on. I'm iffy on posting it, but I look like a douche bag when I put glasses on. Just like Bateaster.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Now that I think about it, my viking hair cut more resembles Bateaster in his off time once I put sunglasses on. I'm iffy on posting it, but I look like a douche bag when I put glasses on. Just like Bateaster.

Come out of the shadows. I wanna know what you sum bitches look like.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Man we gotta see Ye Olde Bogo

Anth0ny

Bullshit. Austin/Rock at 17 is the best WWE main event ever. It isn't over rated. It's excellent. It's the peak WWE main event style at the peak of the biggest era with the two biggest star. It's Hogan/Warrior, but with two guys who are way better. And Warrior/Hogan is a great match. I thought it probably was overrated until I watched it a few weeks ago. It's still completely awesome even without context and hype.

Agreed. Literally the perfect conclusion to the Attitude Era. I don't even mind the finish that much.

Ok, put the finish to the Mania 19 Rock/Austin at the end of their 17 match, and you have the perfect
and the rock means perfect
conclusion to the Attitude Era.

I have a proposition. Seeing as Daniel Bryan is powered by a "movement" of misguided fans, I will require a "movement" of 15 misguided NeoGAF users to agree to my stipulations for the avatar bet to be valid.

Heel's bet: Daniel Bryan will not hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the conclusion of the Monday Night RAW following WrestleMania XXX.

If I'm right, I will use the avatar of your choosing until Daniel Bryan loses the championship.

If I'm wrong, you will use the avatar of my choosing until Daniel Bryan wins the championship.

You have 24 hours.

What do you mean by misguided?

Heel

Believing in Bryan's ability and believing the powers that be will do the right thing with said ability are two entirely different things.

I think there is just a fundamental disagreement on the belief that his in-ring ability alone is enough to make it the right thing to do. How about the ability to carry an angle, or use a beard trimmer?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn Stro you look mean as fuck! I love it man, you look awesome. Mean motherfucker!

strobogo

Banned
Damn Stro you look mean as fuck! I love it man, you look awesome. Mean motherfucker!

I'm a grumpy looking dood naturally even when in a good mood. But now most of the time I'm super tired and have bags under my eyes from drinking the day before and looking even meaner. It's dope. Wouldn't change that for anything. I like looking like a grumpy dick head. It means no one bugs me when I'm out doing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom