• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a grumpy looking dood naturally even when in a good mood. But now most of the time I'm super tired and have bags under my eyes from drinking the day before and looking even meaner. It's dope. Wouldn't change that for anything. I like looking like a grumpy dick head. It means no one bugs me when I'm out doing shit.

I hear you. The negative part of that is it's tough for romantic interests to approach you, and somehow it attracts people begging for money. It sucks...sometimes. But people also NEVER fuck with you.

tumblr_n30u71YuHD1saykaxo1_250.gif

that is a fantastic look for you and you look like a boss

strobogo

Banned
I hear you. The negative part of that is it's tough for romantic interests to approach you, and somehow it attracts people begging for money. It sucks...sometimes. But people also NEVER fuck with you.

No one has ever asked me for money and I haven't had it really hamper romantic interests. I guess I haven't really had too many girls come up to me, but this is Indiana and shit is still pretty backwards and old fashioned, so girls don't ask dudes out much her in general. I like it because almost no one makes small talk with me at the register, or asks me for help. I can just go where I go and do what I do without someone bugging me. And even though I'm a little dude, no one ever bullied me and I've only been in one fight in my life and I was the aggressor. I don't carry myself as a dude who gives a fuck if someone makes fun of me or shit talks me, so no one really has besides that bowley Bean Breath.

strobogo

Banned
I might buy some Macho Man styled sunglasses to wear instead so Bean Breath can't see any reflection and accuse me of harboring dead bodies.

shopping

shopping

WWE sells a pair like the second pic. I might jump on them. They're cheap. The first pic is on Etsy for $30 and I'd totally wear those too, though.

Alucard

Banned
Catching up on Smackdown from last week.

Call me childish, but I found the Fandango versus Fernando silliness pretty entertaining.

PInk Tape

Banned
I wonder how much of a shitstorm would start if Eva won the belt.. Like are we talking Kelly Kelly amounts or more than that or what?

But it would make a good storyline on TD if she won.
I don't blame AJ for not wanting to do the show. Having cameras follow you around when you're at work and during your days off is off-putting.

Fuck. It's that gif again.

I don't know how Cena can keep a straight face during that. I can't.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I might buy some Macho Man styled sunglasses to wear instead so Bean Breath can't see any reflection and accuse me of harboring JEALOUS EYES.

shopping

shopping

WWE sells a pair like the second pic. I might jump on them. They're cheap. The first pic is on Etsy for $30 and I'd totally wear those too, though.

Alucard

Banned
The Ziggler vs. Sandow match on Smackdown was pretty good. What the hell happened to Sandow? Whose cereal did he piss in?

And man, we really don't realize how lucky we are to be watching Bray Wyatt knock it out of the park with every promo.

"Your fear is my power."
"I rule your entire world."

So many good quotes.

Alucard

Banned
Glad The Shield are staying together through Mania. There's still lots of money to be made by keeping them together as a unit for a while yet.

Alucard

Banned

Just watched the WWE Vintage episode on Razor Ramon. So many things that made him unique...

-constant arrogant sneer on his face
-giving his gold chains to a ringside official and scolding him to take care of them
-tossing his toothpick at his opponent to start the match
-pointing to his chest and stomping during his intro
-saying "it's finished!" and stretching out his arms to signal his finisher

Plus, he was in fantastic condition. So good.

strobogo

Banned
Just watched the WWE Vintage episode on Razor Ramon. So many things that made him unique...

-constant arrogant sneer on his face
-giving his gold chains to a ringside official and scolding him to take care of them
-tossing his toothpick at his opponent to start the match
-pointing to his chest and stomping during his intro
-saying "it's finished!" and stretching out his arms to signal his finisher

Plus, he was in fantastic condition. So good.

I just wish Hall had more good matches to his credit. Everyone talks about how good of a worker he was (especially compared to Nash and Hogan), but I think Nash has more memorable matches. I was always a big mark for Razor and then Hall, but I don't think he ever lived up to his potential or reputation as a good worker.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well I just got around to watching this spot, Layla also smacking asses, convinced she pervs all the divas backstage.

It took you that long
3AHM1.gif

You don't look at a girl like that like 'haha we're having fun,' that's Layla's bedroom eyes towards Kaitlyn.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Alucard

Banned
I just wish Hall had more good matches to his credit. Everyone talks about how good of a worker he was (especially compared to Nash and Hogan), but I think Nash has more memorable matches. I was always a big mark for Razor and then Hall, but I don't think he ever lived up to his potential or reputation as a good worker.

Did anyone in the NWO actually have any good or memorable matches? Serious question. I don't remember much of that era. Just all a blur of black and white run-ins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't remember any memorable matches from post-nWo WCW. I guess Malenko/Mysterio, Goldberg/Steiner, and Booker/Benoit. Someone will mention cruiserweights, but those suffered from the same fate as X Division. It was just all flash and no storytelling. It was boring. It was Avatar. After the first time you saw it, you became numb to the spectacle because there was no story.

WCW was more about gimmicks and not so much great matches. Like the Rude/Steamboat, Vader/Sting, stuff is their best, most remembered matches... and those were when they were having shit ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom