• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Golf: World Tour |OT| Bring Cursing to the Fore with Mario and Friends!

meddow

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me if you can do 2 vs 2 online via matchmaking

I.e me and my mate on two ds vs another 2 random people

Thanks

Velcro Fly

Put up a -10 on the early bird tourney. I missed a few putts including at least two for eagle.

-8 on the front 9 with Star Daisy lol.

Velcro Fly

-17 with Star Daisy. I could have probably pushed that to -19 or -20 with perfect putting. Think I'm going to be fine with that. Never used her and fucked up on accuracy a few times but overall very happy. Probably not even in the top 50 with that score though lol

Birathen

Well, heading off to bed for real this time. Gonna have to join in on more GAF communities. Added allt of fun to the game. Thanks for the good games and all the used clothes :)

I only have 4-5 hours left for an assignment and then I'm on summer break. Yet all I can do is play this damn game!

This thread might be my first time on the Wall of Shame

mrklaw

MrArseFace
how do you do those?

Glowy pipes after finishing the three castle tournaments

Hmm. One of the toads in the castle just told me there was a new tournament in the basement, but it checked and there doesn't seem to be one - just the two European ones and the world one.

JLeack

Banned
Would it really have been that hard for Nintendo to make the single-player campaign mode include more? I don't feel like logging in to play arcade mode...

Velcro Fly

I'm torn between winning on the Mountain Course, doing challenges, or buying the DLC and trying those courses.

But then I think of all the TV and stuff on tonight. Going to be hard to play between watching Extreme Rules, Game of Thrones, and Cosmos :(

Kouriozan

Would it really have been that hard for Nintendo to make the single-player campaign mode include more? I don't feel like logging in to play arcade mode...
Have you done the single player challenge, with the star/moon coins?
That's where you unlock stuff.

I'm torn between winning on the Mountain Course, doing challenges, or buying the DLC and trying those courses.

But then I think of all the TV and stuff on tonight. Going to be hard to play between watching Extreme Rules, Game of Thrones, and Cosmos :(
The DLC courses are really fun. I've never played the first Mario Golf, so they're brand new to me. I love Koopa Park.

Mii's at 269y right now... but her sweet spot and control are both garbage compared to Daisy's.

Oh, Play Time time.

Demo: 22:36
Actual game: 32:51

...I better go read that book for school.

P.S. I don't even feel like I've come close to getting everything, either. Most costume challenges are not completed, among other things, and I only have 52 challenges done out of 220 total available right now (260 once all the DLC comes out). I still have to set scores and times in a lot of modes and courses, and so on. A lot of the stuff in this game is also very challenging but fair. So glad I bought it.

Velcro Fly

The DLC courses are really fun. I've never played the first Mario Golf, so they're brand new to me. I love Koopa Park.

I never played the 64 version so the courses are going to be new to me. I know I'll eventually get the season pass just not sure if I should get it now or wait a couple weeks. I don't want to crutch on Gold Mario for coins or anything like that though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I'm so glad they kept the exceptional music from the N64 version on the DLC courses.

lewisgone

I'm so close to picking up this game...

I've saw somewhere that you unlock some gear by doing online tournaments....specifically the Game Boy gear? Is any gear tied to a specific tournament? I'm just paranoid, I thought the Game Boy gear was really cool but would hate if it was only unlockable by completing a tournament that was only active this month or something. I don't really know how it works.

Top Bottom