• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Neiteio

It's such a downgrade from the Wii's glitch track. Grumble Volcano required ~skill and grace~ while any hoe can do the Maka Wuhu glitch.
What's the Maka Wuhu glitch? I notice all the Japs keep picking that course on Randoms. I literally played it five times in a row one night. Jeebus. :-\

Good set of matches - I've come to the conclusion that I absolutely suck at Mario Kart, but I still have fun playing with the community (and worldwide when I actually want to win a match, lol)

Luigi87

Ugh, playing Worldwide, and got stuck in a Maka Wuhu loop... One guy kept winning the track selection for it, and kept exploiting the glitch...

Sianos

If people can be autokicked for going the wrong way, they should easily fix it so that if you mushroom off the side there it kicks you.

Thank god we're keeping the community fairly private, or every single race would be Maka Wuhu until its fixed.

Neiteio

It's 2011, the term's no longer racist, is it? I meant it as short for Japanese. Like I have a problem with the Japanese when they make half of the games I love.

Also: Hitomi Tanaka.

Also also: Don't Google that shit at work. Man I'm being bad today. :-\

*walks out of the room*

What an utter waste of time two-player online is. All they give you in second place seems to be mushrooms, and if your opponent has a faster kart you're just pretty much boned.

Holy shit, Milton, sorry XD gotta admit that koopa beach win was awesome, though

I'm still a little baffled as to how that happened...I was holding a banana peel behind me when the shell hit.

What an utter waste of time two-player online is. All they give you in second place seems to be mushrooms, and if your opponent has a faster kart you're just pretty much boned.

I'm still a little baffled as to how that happened...I was holding a banana peel behind me when the shell hit.
That's happened to me a bunch of times now and I can't figure out if it's a glitch or not. In previous Karts it also seemed like as long as you had one of the tri-shell items rotating around you or the tri banana peels you couldn't get hit by shells but now they can sneak through.

«þ»

They probably can. Will they? Of course not.

I think I read earlier in this thread that they managed to patch the Wii version somehow, and Nintendo have the ability to ban players. Surely with the 3DS's superior online capabilities and apparent support for DLC in the newest update, the bug is going to be patched.

Communities, such a great idea, so poorly implemeneted. Hell, if they just copied and pasted the code from the worldwide matchmaking it would pretty much be perfect but they had to make it ridiculously convoluted.

So what kart combos are ya'll using? I feel like I'm going only half the speed of everyone sometimes.

I assume an equivalent to the broken yoshi egg from MKDS and bikes from MKWii has been found by now?

Boogiepop

I think I definitely need to spend some time with the time trials. I have the DS tracks DOWN and I can pretty easily pull ahead (especially Waluigi Pinbill, I'm pretty damn untouchable in that barring severe item dickage), but I'm still pretty meh with the other ones.

XDDX

Good games guys. I thought I did pretty good considering I only got the game this morning. It was a lot of fun!

Dr Prob

Banned
These Daisys clearly have hax.

Shot a red shell at one, it did a u-turn and hit me in the face. I don't trust them. Not one bit.

Top Bottom