• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

LOVING this game. I am starting to think that this will be my favorite MK. The visuals are amazing and I love the tracks. The online is unarguably the best of the series and I love the customizing kart aspects.

kiryogi

Banned
lol that was so evil my poor lead on rainbow snes D: ate blue shell collateral even though I wasn't first and fell off the sage twice!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This afternoon, I've spent something like one hour and an half on the game.
...And I've encountered a French girl which had more than 9000 points. Yes, you're not reading wrong. IT WAS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD!!!

So many races, and so much shame in Rosalinda's track, where I've fallen in the hole at the right of the first curves 3 times on a row. That's been the moment I understood that with Rosalinda I cannot race with something different than Train body and Mushroom Wheels. :p

Dartastic

I think I just opened a room? OH CRAP I DID SOMEONE JOINED. WOW. Just bought it and i'm figuring it out. haha.

OH CRAP GANONDORF JOINED

...and he left because nobody came in. =(

dock

Coins make such a big difference to this game, and make decision-making much more interesting than it was in the last few games. I'm also really enjoying the time trial system and racing against ghosts that are slightly faster than my best time.

Mostly, this game makes me wish I could broadcast a willingness to play to all the people on my friends list.

Dartastic

Saw some weird inky dude spiraling all over. God I suck at this game.

This is crazy. I'm playing with an Oregonian (where I live) and a new Mexican (where I'm from). Awesome.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I think Nintendo needs to be a little more careful about which time trial ghosts get sent out. One of the ghosts I got today had a user named $$N****$$, only it had the actual word instead of stars. I find it funny that it got through, but they could get in hot water with the wrong person.

MrPliskin

Banned
Played this and Mario Land at a friends house, and I loved them both. I'm not quite used to the analog stick for MK yet, but I can definitely find time to make the adjustments. Still torn on waiting for a 3DS redesign though. How strong is the MK community? I know when I finally jumped into MK on DS, i was getting destroyed by players around the world who could snake thousands of times better than me.

Played this and Mario Land at a friends house, and I loved them both. I'm not quite used to the analog stick for MK yet, but I can definitely find time to make the adjustments. Still torn on waiting for a 3DS redesign though. How strong is the MK community? I know when I finally jumped into MK on DS, i was getting destroyed by players around the world who could snake thousands of times better than me.

No snaking and the only bad thing is a cheat on one map.

waicol

Banned

Well i'm clocking 24 hours in the game since i got it (last thursday), and pretty much all that activity has being on the GAF community, haven't played too much single player, though i want my Wario.

As MatthewB92 just that little problem avoidable in the GAF community cause cheaters are going to be called out in here.

Just played a (mostly) Princess Cup with some good folks. There was a Daisy, Rosalina, Peach, and ...a Wiggler. First GAF race I got first in standing, but honestly it was just luck in the last track - got a golden mushroom and was able to use it for the last flying section in Wuhu Island. Good game everyone!

Koodo

Banned
Gaf community was slow so I went to a WW race. Y'all should try to follow me so we can do a quasi Gaf race in a WW room.

Gaf community was slow so I went to a WW race. Y'all should try to follow me so we can do a quasi Gaf race in a WW room.
Full room. I'm forced to observe your ginger ass.
c3ed7b23.gif

I've only had the game since yesterday, but I love it.

I did all of the 50cc cups (slowwwwwwwwww) before heading online and managed to win my first race.

I just finished a GP in the Mario Cup Community and came first, with the final track being SNES Rainbow Road which I had been voting on throughout. Despite racing like an idiot (I fell off twice) and getting hit by a blue and red shell, I somehow managed to win the race without ever falling out of first.

Oh, and I love how the music gets more awesome when you're in first!

Does anyone know the criterea of getting a 3 star ranking in a cup? I just finished the Star cup...I ended with 40 points, averaged about 8 coins per finish, stayed on course most of the time ( I went off course maybe 2 times ) and I got hit by some blue shells but still won every race. I got only 2 stars for that. wtf

isny

napkin dispenser
Does anyone know the criterea of getting a 3 star ranking in a cup? I just finished the Star cup...I ended with 40 points, averaged about 8 coins per finish, stayed on course most of the time ( I went off course maybe 2 times ) and I got hit by some blue shells but still won every race. I got only 2 stars for that. wtf

Were you in first the majority of the time?

I read that the Mario Kart channel is supposed to display the top 100 most active communities but I don't see that anywhere on the channel.....

Top Bottom