• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

um, I am online right now. Follow me for a Maka-free experience~

*sigh

I think I'm going to race GAF for another round and go to bed. The only times I seem to get clean WW experiences is when I'm in rooms consisting largely of friends—and even then, that's no guarantee, sadly. :-(

There have been some damn good gaffers tonight, honestly.

In hindsight, I probably should have picked a heavy-tier character to main *coughmetalmariocough*, but alas, I called Shy Guy months ago. Even using parts to maximize speed, those damn heavy characters are passing
/bumping
me every time, and with better handling to boot.

Hylian7

There have been some damn good gaffers tonight, honestly.

In hindsight, I probably should have picked a heavy-tier character to main *coughmetalmariocough*, but alas, I called Shy Guy months ago. Even using parts to maximize speed, those damn heavy characters are passing
/bumping
me every time, and with better handling to boot.

Don't make the mistake I just made and do an pure-speed build with Metal Mario though. If you get hit you're fucked.

In case anyone else wants to perfect single player and is having trouble, I can confirm the items do seem to have a big impact on your star rating. I've been playing a few cups like ten times each getting 40 points and 2 stars every time. Like I said earlier, I would just randomly throw my items behind me before hitting item boxes both to get a new item and to hopefully hit someone behind me.

Just played through the star cup and just held onto my items when I got to 1st place unless I knew I was going to hit someone and I got 3 stars my first try.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
10 more GAF members in the community since yesterday :)

We are now 504 ...but noone is playing at the moment. Oh well I'll play some WW matches.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Fuck everyone who picks SNES Rainbow Road.

Chao

Don't know which character should I make my main. I've always picked Toad or Koopa Troppa in the past, but I feel like they are the noob choice for some reason. Please tell me why should I use other character.

If they don't patch the glitch I will trade my 3ds for a Vita and never buy a Nintendo console again.

Mistakes happen, but forcing paying customers to live with them is unforgivable imo.

image.php

Such rage. Calm yourself my child.

I really only have two issues with the game:

1) In single player: I don't like it that once YOU cross the finish line, the rankings are set. I remember in Super Mario Kart: I had a huge lead at the end of the race and shot a green shell backwards just before I crossed the finish line. It hit the driver on the second place and put him back to rank 8. lol, good times

2) No real victory ceremony. I would have loved a remake of Super Mario Kart's awesome awesome victory ceremony with alcohol bottles, plopping fishes and different winner poses.

otherwise it's pretty much perfect.
dat drifting...unbelievable

Top Bottom