• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

I just spent a great couple hours building a rivalry against this Canadian dude, I've already forgotten his name though.

Edit: Ah it was Energizer. Just found the Opponents feature, brilliant idea.

Ghost23

Just had some great races with 6 other gaffers! If this community stays active for awhile, I can see myself sinking many hours into Mario Kart 7.

Dang it, I got in a match with 4 others, then my 3ds disconnected from the Internet and refused to reconnect until I rebooted it. I'll try to join again

M3d10n

Just had my first race in the community. Sorry Brett, I'm no MK savant but I was expecting more from you.

Doesn't seem like they left the hooks for it, since they haven't said anything. It'd be great if they did, though.

There's talk about standardized patch support being added into a recent 3DS SDK (actual patches, loaded as part of the game boot sequence). It's unclear if it was used for Mario Kart 7, however, and we won't know until Nintendo announces how patches are going to be distributed (if via eShop, Spotpass or by the games themselves).

Maxrunner

whos mak?ive played against him and he used the default kart and wheels and went faster than one of the latest combos...i mean much faster. same character too.

Who has been doing the SpotPass time trials everyday? How many times have you raced against your own ghost in those time trials?

It just feels sorta weird

Tiktaalik

After getting first in a bunch of 150cc single player races I felt warmed up enough to venture online, but I never got past 4th so I guess I got a ways to improve. Maybe my wiggler/kart combo was the problem. It's a shame one can't quickly swap out characters and karts between races.

Top Bottom