• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

teeny

been playing the single player so far. The three times I played MP the Wuhu track got spammed. I dont remember MK being this difficult at 150cc in years! Just joined the GAF community. If anyone wants to add me my FC is 4811-6932-4369. PM and let me know if you do.

Cynosure

We should set a specific time to play against each other. That way rooms will more likely be full.

Like everyday at 10:00pm EST.

We should set fixed appointments for each geographical zones, cause 10pm EST is like 4am GMT D: (and yes there are some European players too !)

Is there a site to easily convert hours across the globe ?

Been training a little bit, but I'm still not on the level of most of you.
Regardless, here is my FC: 2105-9215-2253

PM me if you add me and send me your code too!

joesmokey

Some frustrating races, but it didn't take me too long to get at least 1 star in the 8 cups for 150cc .

Time to try and go for the gold parts... Is there a good strategy for this at all or do I pretty much just have to play online races?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Man, Gaf doesn't allow for any mistakes online.

If you mess up the Turbo Start, or fly off a cliff, you're pretty much screwed. :p

Some frustrating races, but it didn't take me too long to get at least 1 star in the 8 cups for 150cc .

Time to try and go for the gold parts... Is there a good strategy for this at all or do I pretty much just have to play online races?

playing online races is really all you can do to unlock them

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
i still don't know how to turbo start lol

Are you the Wario player? I noticed you and me were the only ones who didn't turbo start in that Mario Circuit SNES race
When Lakitu pulls his hand up at the 11:00 position after he shows a 2, you push the engine button and hold it.

Darryl

Banned
Are you the Wario player? I noticed you and me were the only ones who didn't turbo start in that Mario Circuit SNES race
When Lakitu pulls his hand up at the 11:00 position after he shows a 2, you push the engine button and hold it.

ya, and i'm guessin you're the shyguy lol

and thanks i'll give it a try

Top Bottom