• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Koodo

Banned
Sounds like it's CELINE circa 1997 all over again.
fA40f.jpg

Gravijah

mk8 needs to limit the ds stages to like 1 and put in more snes/gba stages. bowsers castle 3 and mario circuit 2 are like the best stages in the game.

Whoever used the lightning while I was invincible, thanks a lot. 5th to first in the last stretch of the race :D

Edit: Haha, it happened again. Got blueshelled at the last second though :/

olimpia84

Hey look, I didn't finish last! GGs everybody; tonight was my first go at the GAF races so hopefully I'll see you all often.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Whose idea was it to allow 1 person to start the match without any confirmation from the other players? The number of times I've been in a lobby and some asshole comes in and starts the game with 3 players.. barely have time for a mate to join before you're forced to start.

Whose idea was it to allow 1 person to start the match without any confirmation from the other players? The number of times I've been in a lobby and some asshole comes in and starts the game with 3 players.. barely have time for a mate to join before you're forced to start.

Yeah, they need a better system. It's also not fun to have a set autostart after a certain amount of time when there are only two or three players, all of whom are willing to wait for more.

SmithnCo

A majority vote to start would have been nice.

Communities desperately need to drop you into ongoing games though, the fact that it doesn't really kills it.

Truth101

Banned

Communities desperately need to drop you into ongoing games though, the fact that it doesn't really kills it.
Yeah Nintendo needs to rework community's. Let people join create a room w/set rules and allow people in the community to join those rooms.

Koodo

Banned

That'd be pretty weird considering it's a set of four races. At the very least they should let you spectate a group until it opens, or have a list of currently playing/open rooms.

That, or they could've just used the single race format from worldwide. Don't know why they didn't, I was expecting them to.

I still wish there was a "list" feature, where you could see everyone from a community who is currently playing a WW race and join them. I'd rather race with GAFfers in WW.

watershed

Banned
Something happened. I took some time off from playing this game and all of a sudden I suck at it. Before I stopped playing I was racing 150cc and easily unlocked 2 characters. Now returning to 150cc I can't even place first :(

SmithnCo

That'd be pretty weird considering it's a set of four races. At the very least they should let you spectate a group until it opens, or have a list of currently playing/open rooms.

That, or they could've just used the single race format from worldwide. Don't know why they didn't, I was expecting them to.

Yeah, I'd prefer to race the rest of the races but spectating would still be way better than what it is now, which is just a guessing game of if/when people will be waiting in the lobby.

The community feature was a good start, but it still has a way to go.

Fox1304

Just got the game, can't wait to race online.
Feel free to add me for some Yoshi loving !

My Friend Code : 4167-4934-5412

( And shoot me a PM so I add you back ;) )

I've replayed MKDS and MK Super Circuit just for fun...they're uggglyyy !
I've been spoilt by MK7...the only thing awesome now in MK SC is that it has all of Super Mario Kart tracks...
False edit : and that awesome guitar riff in the title screen.

Top Bottom