• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

You talking about your VR? I doubt your record is tied to the cartidge because thats through the online system.

Hurray! Thank You, now I can get one of those warehouse copies.

For anyone else who is picking it up, Amazon's "very good" and "Like new" are usually new copies 80% of the time. I've dealt with them a lot. I'm pretty sure is just returns that are unopen.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Names, please!

Don't remember this time specifically but it's been happening more and more. You can't even tell if they're from GAF or not since Nintendo thought it would be a great idea to let friends and recent opponents join your community races.

I can't really blame the players doing it. It's Nintendo's fault the glitch exists and Nintendo's laziness means it will never be fixed. If their arrogance is going to keep them from building in patching functionality to a game that is likely going to sell well for the next 3-4 years, the least they could have done was properly playtest it.

tzare

nthis autodisconnection thing when you do stop racing for a few seconds is so annoying. Sorry guys but my daughter started crying and bum. Disconnected :/

nthis autodisconnection thing when you do stop racing for a few seconds is so annoying. Sorry guys but my daughter started crying and bum. Disconnected :/

I am Alex from Italy
fuck we got connection errors two times in a row during the last race

edit I did not know it happens when someone stops playing, why nintendo?

Dr Prob

Banned
Lobby of 3.

7pLpG.jpg

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Hey how do you get stars by your online screenname? I thought it was by three-starring the offline grand-prix's....

Edit: lobby open with four!

tsab

Yes, you can. From the friends/recent opponents list within the game. It shows the five toad heads representing the community to show someone is playing in a community.

some of us get an error. at least 2 gaffers that I personally know (and me) cannot join.

Top Bottom