• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

IceMarker

Gonna keep reposting this to remind you all we have a *very* convenient GAF-only online chat that makes racing against GAF and communicating with each other less of a chore. (Bookmark it!)

If you have any problems just PM me or post here as I have control over room settings. Also, if anyone would like to, you can nominate people for being a moderator there as well.

Last new page I'm going to quote this for, have it bookmarked or visit the OP!

Some chat room stats from my admin panel:
-In the last 24 hours since this post, 23 people have visited the room.
-In total, 103 people have entered the room at one time or another.
-Over the time of the rooms existence, over 8 MB of text has been written.
-Around 25% of the visitors have viewed the chat from the 3DS browser!

Don't forget that Chatzy uses a system that saves chat constantly, so you can leave messages for people, even if no one else is in the room.
Have fun racing and I'll try and be in there this weekend!

Wolfe

I'll start hitting up the GAF room soon, just felt like dicking around in WW to try and up my VR but as I'm only now at 2600 it's gonna take me way too long to get 10k :p, hell at this rate I'll prolly get 20k coins first (I just broke 7k tonight).

I'll be playing as T-money.

tzare

Hey how do you get stars by your online screenname? I thought it was by three-starring the offline grand-prix's....

Edit: lobby open with four!

by winning all GP with stars, all categories from 50cc to reverse mode.

I just improved from my single star rating to two star. i have a all 50 and 100cc GP with 3 stars, and a few 150cc/reverse with 3 stars and the rest with 2 stars. Any advice on how to earn 3 star rating? seems random, no matter if i earn all 40 coins or end with 40 points. I do not know what does affect star ranking at all. it is a bit frustrating.

Frost_Ace

I just improved from my single star rating to two star. i have a all 50 and 100cc GP with 3 stars, and a few 150cc/reverse with 3 stars and the rest with 2 stars. Any advice on how to earn 3 star rating? seems random, no matter if i earn all 40 coins or end with 40 points. I do not know what does affect star ranking at all. it is a bit frustrating.

I don't think that coins affect the final rating you have just to win all the races with a good time.

Dr Prob

Banned
Was lurking the MK Players Page and it seems there are more checkpoint glitches incoming. Nothing nearly as bad as Maka Wuhu, but eventually they're going to have to resort to drastic measures and actually test these games.

Also, the upper-right corner of this vid made me lol.

Aw yeah, destroyed that ghost!

image.jpg

TeegsD

Fuck the bee is fast. Though every time I manage to get close I always fall for silly things or make dumb mistakes.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

Thank you!

That makes more sense then my incorrect theory anyways lol.

Skiesofwonder

Damn two Bees and the both beat me :/

Wow I hate rainbow road sometimes. Thanks nick for the star mowing on the curve btw :(

hehe

I shot that green shell right as the blue shell was about to hit me, on the very off chance that it would somehow hit you. I was shocked when it connected!

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Eh fuck it. First two races of the day and screwed out of a substantial lead both times by a blue shell. Sorry for dropping guys, not dealing with this crap :(

Skiesofwonder

Eh fuck it. First two races of the day and screwed out of a substantial lead both times by a blue shell. Sorry for dropping guys, not dealing with this crap :(

Haha I hear you.

I've never been screwed over by a blue turtle in my life as much I was then. I Was in second place, blue turtle hit first place racer, the explosion barely touched me and threw me into the first hole on the rainbow track over the moon. I was stuck on rhe slow ass moon part for three times as long as usual. The first place racer still made first because we had such a sizable lead, while I made second to last :/ I would of placed first in the grand prix if I would of won...

I was so mad I just laughed and laughed on the outside while my body boiled on the inside.

That's why I love Mario Kart though. It's a love/hate relationship.

Top Bottom