• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Sorry Dr. Prob, that backward red turtle was dirty lol.

Edit: community room won't let me send messages. It's frozen :/

KarmaCow

Man whoever was that other Metal Mario in that last set with Bowser's Castle and City, you fucked me over so bad with those god damn fireballs. I was spinning into a wall for a good 5 seconds.

But good games, I should play online more often.

Solune

Man whoever was that other Metal Mario in that last set with Bowser's Castle and City, you fucked me over so bad with those god damn fireballs. I was spinning into a wall for a good 5 seconds.

I feel bad for Daisy(Kak?) 2 blue shells among other things :lol.

Cedric

Hahaha I think that was me, good game.

Oh, and whoever that Wiggler was just now in kalimari desert, damn you!

Skiesofwonder

Haha oh wow sorry guys my 3DS died in the middle of the last race....

I was winning too!

Edit: open lobby with five!

Good games, everyone. I got smacked around good those races.

I race as EYE.
5112-3428-8783

PM with your code if you want to add me.

Dr Prob

Banned
I got you on that Melody Motorway race. :D

Yeah you did. Totally deserved it though for some earlier tanooki bs.

that backward red turtle was dirty lol.

Good game!
That was fun!
Fuck you!

Swore I'd get revenge, then on RRM was so busy revenging, lost track of how many bananas I was laying down, fucked up and lost. It's like that saying: "He who seeks revenge should remember how many bananas he has". Those Chinese dudes were prescient.

Good games assholes.

tsab

thanx shyguy for that b.shell (it gave me the 2nd place :p in the last race)
welp it was VERY FUN guys. I gotta sleep. I hope I see you all tomorrow for a 8way mayhem kart racing 7

Cedric

thanx shyguy for that b.shell (it gave me the 2nd place :p in the last race)
welp it was VERY FUN guys. I gotta sleep. I hope I see you all tomorrow for a 8way mayhem kart racing 7

Yeah... that shell went straight for me since the other dude had already crossed the finish line and that fucked me up :p Good games.

burst

Just got the game, could you please add me to the friend codes master list. Feel free to add me, game looks great. Any tips for noob just starting online? 2492-4226-4424

Thanks

Just got the game, could you please add me to the friend codes master list. Feel free to add me, game looks great. Any tips for noob just starting online? 2492-4226-4424

Thanks

Just added you. My 3ds code is 1891 1561 8915 :)

I recommend you to get a kart with good handling and speed first and go straight to beat the 150cc cups. Learn the tracks well (you can find on youtube the shortcuts for each course if you don't wanna bother to find them yourself) and try to get as much boosts as possible by drifting and jumping on bumps and ramps. Then learn the pros and cons of each weapon and... play a lot! :p

Skiesofwonder

Man Prinny and cyber 85 are glitching all over the place. I passed Prinny and then all of a sudden she/he pops up right in front of me holding a turtle (which I ran into).

Funniest thing all night: Prinny gets a Blue Shell and Holds onto it, causing everyone to slam on their brakes, making for an epic match of MArio Kart Hot Potato.

edit: Fuuuuu Blue turtles

Edit 2: and again on the last lap. :/

burst

Thanks for the advice, already completed grand prix 150cc for mushroom, flower cup and star. Will probably persist with completing 150cc until I've unlocked everyone/everything, it's just hard seeing all you guys having such a good time.

Whoa, please wait until we have like 8 players please.

Pretty sure the guy isn't from GAF, but if you are that's how we usually do it.

Top Bottom