• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
It's a shame no one plays in the gaf bob-omb community. Playing with a full room would be like a religious experience.

got the game today, loving it so far, snes rainbow road :D :D :D
already finished the retro courses, time for the new ones

played online just now too, but saw this
*sees 3 people pick waku loop*

i thought to myself "huh this might be a good course" , i just found out you can glitch on this course :/ smh gtfo randoms, got second place though with the glitches B^)

i need to make my wii and username and get my number :p will add all you guys later

Tunavi

Banned
got the game today, loving it so far, snes rainbow road :D :D :D
SNES rainbow road maximum 3D

is-this-real-life_thumb.jpg

The rubber band AI and bullshit item abuse in 150cc mode can go and fuck itself. Seriously, I'm about to win the 3rd race of a series, like I have a good 4 second lead on everyone. The finish line is insight and then red turtle shell, red turtle shell, red turtle shell, red turtle shell (all hitting before I recover from the last one), I then get passed and am in second and then blue turtle shell! WTF! Then 2 more red turtle shells in a row for an 8th place victory. Fuck that bullshit. Guess I'm not unlocking any characters in this MK.

Finally logged some hours today. Rainbow Road is seriously the greatest. And man, this game looks and sounds fantastic.

Seems like the online community is still going strong. I might join in once I get a better handle on the tracks.

Emitan

Whoever decided Mirror Mode should turn on randomly should be fired. It's the worst thing.

And now that I have decent parts I really like this game. Shame it has that CoD bullshit in here, but now I'm too addicted to care.

Tunavi

Banned
gahhh got the tanookie tail and was heading straight towards a dropped bomb. turns out you can deflect bombs with the tail, awesome

Instro

My shiny gold trophy, so nice....aaaand ranked first in mirrors for however long that lasts :p.

Good games everyone, that was rad.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Good games! The end of that Kalimari race was nuts, and of course with my wonderful luck I got tossed to the end of the pack. :p

Are you guys using another chat ? Because there's hardly anyone on the one linked in OP.

Every evening (North American time) there are usually a bunch of us who hang out in the GAF Tinychat room. There are probably more than a dozen of the regulars (including several in this thread) who have the game and play it. The Mario Kart stuff is usually more active from maybe 10PM EST on.

jlevel13

Wow, playing with randoms in a full room and every single one of them cheated on Wuhu. I don't even know how to do it! Ridiculous.

what I don't understand (and what's turning me off from the game) is how even now, when almost everybody just takes the shortcut/cheats, people still insist on picking the track over and over (last weekend it came up 5 times in a row!).

Top Bottom