• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Azuran

Banned
Holy crap, there's a shortcut before the first item boxes in Kalimari Desert? How come nobody told me that!?

I wonder what else I'm not aware of.

FUCK, i think my r button is busted :/ :'(

it squeaks then gets stuck sometimes, wtf nintendo , it varies now, i will not play for the night and see if it improves tomorrow.

too much drifting haha :'(

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Holy crap, there's a shortcut before the first item boxes in Kalimari Desert? How come nobody told me that!?

I just discovered the second ramp on Daisy Hills after over a 100 hours of playtime myself. Don't know how I never noticed before, haha.

I'm saving the communities to my copy right now, but it doesn't look like there's any way to do it without requesting to join a race. Sorry if this messes anything up. D:

Koodo

Banned

It's quite good for those occasions when the troll train blocks everyone's path right at the start.

Cedric

Soooo I was playing Mirror Mode and I just want to say that Lakitu + Bumble V + Wooden Wheels = skeet skeet skeet.

Also, Wario Shipyard feels so different mirrored.

Does Nintendo have an official mushroom only community? The banana peel one is a ghost town.

There's usually 9 races going on when I look at the banana one. Had a race on there against 6 starting on Wuhu mountain where nobody glitched. There were only 3 players left for the second track though :(

Busaiku

Ok so how the heck does the Star system work in Grand Prix.
I know you get 3 Stars if you get 1st in all the tracks, but it seems like everything else is completely random.
I've gotten 1st place in 3 tracks and sometimes got 1 Star, other times I got 1st in 2 tracks and got 2 Stars or no Stars.

well, my R button is off and on lol, it can be perfect for an hour then if i play too much it gets jammed 0_o

oh well, at least i can still drift B^)

i'm playing , hold on!

Top Bottom