• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

alright

finally made my mii and got my code

add me to the list please :D

FriskyJC is the display name : 1977-0746-6791

i'll get to adding everyone now

teeny

Good couple of games fellas, but I was completely unprepared for having my arse handed to me consistently like that.

Ha, seems I have some practising to do :)

Eggplant, sorry about that, I got a connection error which is probably why you got kicked out. Ended up in a lobby when I reconnected though. Sorry pal!

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Anyone else just get a spotpass notification from that pre-release Mario Kart Preview trailer thingey? Has some words from the director, and he says if you push the stick forwards immediately when you enter water, you'll enter with more power and either just not lose speed or get a speed boost or somethin.

Tunavi

Banned
Sometimes I'll just start going super damn fast with a wave above my head. This isn't from a drift boost or an item. What is this and why does this happen?

Sometimes I'll just start going super damn fast with a wave above my head. This isn't from a drift boost or an item. What is this and why does this happen?

You have to follow behind someone for a few seconds for it to happen. There's a swooshing sounds and lines that appear when you're in the right zone. The boost it gives you is enormous so it's worth going for at times.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yeah I'm giving up on the three stars for now. Bowser's Castle and Rainbow Road either have you being pushed into or off something during the first lap or a horribly timed blue shell on the last lap that gives the rubber band computer opponents just enough to pass me and keep ahead until the finish line. Sadly I have yet to three star that cup in both mirror and 150 cc :/

I'll get back playing in the online scene sometime tonight.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I tried out that water-entering thing I just mentioned, looks like it's a speed boost, mini-turbo style. WHO KNEW.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I can't stand playing as my Mii, such a terrible terrible voice, I thought the Mii voice in MkWii was bad, but this...this is beyond irritating. At least you could heard the "haha" and "yeah" in MKWii, now its just random shit that make no sense.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Damn in a lobby with Crumpet, Smith, and Koodo. I'm going to need to step my game up.

Edit: and Cosmic b.

Thank you to whoever hit Crumpet with that red turtle at the end. :)
To think I was about to congratulate you for sharing the throne with me

kanye-congratulating-jay.gif

I finally got my hands on this game today. I'll probably check out the online racing scene next weekend after I've had a chance to practice.

Had a funny game with Matt and Horse yesterday, Matt had the blue shell and we kind of all just stopped because nobody wanted to be 1st, haha.

Snookie

Had a funny game with Matt and Horse yesterday, Matt had the blue shell and we kind of all just stopped because nobody wanted to be 1st, haha.

Haha yeah that was me. I was cracking up because we all just stopped and I think Horse finally decided to go for it. lol

edit: i should probably change my nickname for the game.

Sadist

Hmmm this is bad. I can't join a race no matter what I do.

"You were unable to join ... group"

Please wait and try again. I've done that 20 times damnit :(

Top Bottom