• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, for a sec I thought there was a lap skip possible in Bowser's castle. I was in 2nd at the time, right behind first. He past the finish line and went off to the side. But once he was gone, on my side it showed that he already won even though the 3rd lap just started. I would have been a little annoyed, but the game corrected itself once I actually won the race. False alarm, just an odd glitch.

Fake item box was a neat idea when it was introduced, but it isn't really necessary. There hasn't been a game where the fake one is so indistinguishable from the real one to make a difference.

Just have the red shell stay put on the track when you throw it behind you and the fake item box becomes obsolete.

Finally some randoms picking something other then wahu laku glitch land

Got first in koopa beach thanks to dat blue shell

I always pick rainbow road snes B^)

tzare

is it possible to 'snake' in this game? i've found a few players playing online that go from side to side and they just disappeared in a few seconds and won easily.

Berordn

is it possible to 'snake' in this game? i've found a few players playing online that go from side to side and they just disappeared in a few seconds and won easily.

On a few of the wider tracks, you can pull off light snaking. It's not as powerful as in MKDS, but it's still a large advantage.

Wizpig

Damn the Mario Kart channel titles!

My last one was something like "Aces of Aces" and i liked it because, i thought, my Streetpass AI would be something good at everything.

But now it changed :( it's something like "Dolphin" and i don't know what the heck it means.

Grakl

Damn the Mario Kart channel titles!

My last one was something like "Aces of Aces" and i liked it because, i thought, my Streetpass AI would be something good at everything.

But now it changed :( it's something like "Dolphin" and i don't know what the heck it means.

Dolphin means you change positions a ton, from 8th to 1st to whatever. Mine has been Drift Wizard for a while.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
The non-disappearing item boxes are easily the worst change in this game. It's annoying as hell to see 8 people all get items out of 4 boxes.

Koodo

Banned
That banana peel after the launcher in Waluigi Pinball was dirty.
ibvq2qNIooVk9x.jpg

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Rihanna doesn't approve of your tactics, Omega- DMZ

oh it's a random person? oop.

I'm assuming since they also started the game the second they joined the lobby.

Also, :( at screwing up the jump at the end of Wario's Shipyard.

Edit: Gonna go to the Peel Out community if anyone wants to join :3

Top Bottom