• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So if I'm waiting by myself and a group of seven or less finishes their current set of races, will I be thrown in with them, or will we keep "missing" each other?

I ask because I'm sitting in the 150WW room now.

Tunavi

Banned
So if I'm waiting by myself and a group of seven or less finishes their current set of races, will I be thrown in with them, or will we keep "missing" each other?

you have to back out and rejoin once they let you know they are waiting in lobby.

The Technomancer

you have to back out and rejoin once they let you know they are waiting in lobby.

That's incredibly dumb *sigh*
Every time I see a post in this thread with "waiting for players" I jump on, and even though they posted like two minutes ago it it seems like they're already racing.

I still haven't figured out how that works. Sometimes I get lucky and someone in my friend list is already racing in one of the cups so I can join.

Cynosure

I just raced 3 Honey Queen players. It's always fun with them. They're usually good and it's just hilarious hearing them getting close to me.

The Technomancer

If whoever's in the lobby with me is reading this, I'm going nowhere, so we can just sit and wait for more players indefinitely.

Damn I wish they had custom messages.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Someone let me know when a lobby opens up.

i'll play a few during the early moments of the packer/giant game.

Bullza2o

Is anyone able to get into random/community races fine? I keep getting stuck on "Searching for players" or "Searching for group." I was playing online fine around 4 hours ago.

EDIT: Weird. I can't search races on my own, but I was able to join other people's races via Friends/Rivals list.

Bullza2o

Lobby 2 open with 2 players. I think the server is overloaded tonight. I was able to search random races perfectly this afternoon, but I can't right now.

Who's in the lobby with me?

Top Bottom