• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well, I'm trying to join the GAF group... It says there are 73 players, but I've been hanging out in this empty room for about eight minutes. :(

What am I doing wrong?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
How do I join the GAF group? What's the code?

It's in the op near the bottom. You have to quote the op to reveal it, since it's in an email code.

Edit: I'm hanging out in the GAF group if anyone wants to play.

Dacvak

Good games, Ryan. Whoever you are. =P

I'm going to assume players can join your group even after it starts? Because, otherwise, that'd be incredibly stupid and seriously ruin this whole community aspect of the game, right?

Gravijah

I'm going to assume players can join your group even after it starts? Because, otherwise, that'd be incredibly stupid and seriously ruin this whole community aspect of the game, right?

if it's like mkw people can join whatever, they just spectate until the next race.

rj118

That was me! I got wrecked on that first race, you hit me with a star and then I fell out the opening on the side of the track. Those were good races though, hope to see you on the GAF community again!

Dacvak

Good games, guys. I'm out.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
To hell with all three of you.

Spirit3

Lovely, will not let me hop online at home and then when I get online at the parents house it has connection issues and drops out halfway through. Brilliant. :(

Mistle

Who ever that is I'm playing now, you must be pissed. Three at-the-end fluke wins!

[edit] Make that 4!
Are there 2 gaf groups going within the 1 community atm? They should be all together, there's only 3 of us currently D:

Also, people should change their Mii name so everybody knows who they're versing.

Top Bottom