• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
There are some community games scheduled on reddit at noon, 2:00pm, and 5:00pm EST today if anyone here is interested. Details here!

Nothing more infuriating than being in first, getting hit by something, dropping a place, and then getting hit by a blue shell that was inbound and then dropping to last. Mario Kart, oh how I love and loathe thee.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I unlocked the
gold wheels
for getting 1 star in every cup. Went back and got two stars in every cups and got nothing. Is there anything for three stars?

Nothing more infuriating than being in first, getting hit by something, dropping a place, and then getting hit by a blue shell that was inbound and then dropping to last. Mario Kart, oh how I love and loathe thee.

That happened to me the first time I played Random Online. Such BS, I think I'll stick to playing in communities. Screw random online.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Could someone tell me what the timing for the boost off the start line is? I've gone through two cups and I still haven't gotten it once.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Could someone tell me what the timing for the boost off the start line is? I've gone through two cups and I still haven't gotten it once.

When the 2 is fading.

And hit by a communication error again. I have such bad luck when it comes to playing with the GAF community.

I swear it's like the AI has heat seeking green shells.
Already flopping?
09954248.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Only played 3 cups....

Best Mario Kart ever. So. Fun. Even Grand Prix is fun with a smarter, more challenging and fairer AI. Had a blast. Gonna join the GAF Community and get a few games online!

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I don't care about the form of snaking in this game so far as it sounds situational and more balanced due to alternate routes, but I hope to god the capacity for patching is indeed in this game. I don't want to see glitched courses be the only thing used online.

Out of curiosity, did Nintendo ever do any leaderboard resets or such for Mario Kart Wii, due to various impossible times set by hacks?

Boney

Banned
I'm just so amazed people in 1 day can figure out glitched short cuts and snaking while nintendo playtesting never did.

Boken

Banned
Well, the thing is that you can't join groups as a spectator (unlike "Worldwide" races) which makes the timing for finding a group that is currently waiting for the next cup a bit tricky and you just end up creating a new group.

Need more people in the community!

Can anyone help me with my online issues? I can connect to the internet fine and I've never had a problem in the shop or anything like that, but the game never finds any players when it's searching and it gives me an error after awhile. I can't remember the code but I looked it up and it said something about not being able to find an access point. It just doesn't make sense because the 3DS is still online...

Do I need to open some ports on my router or something?

Argh, sorry I had to bail on that last match while it was just getting started - my 3DS started blinking everywhere, so my battery was about to die. Had fun with the matches I was able to play.

Can anyone help me with my online issues? I can connect to the internet fine and I've never had a problem in the shop or anything like that, but the game never finds any players when it's searching and it gives me an error after awhile. I can't remember the code but I looked it up and it said something about not being able to find an access point. It just doesn't make sense because the 3DS is still online...

Do I need to open some ports on my router or something?

Maybe try changing the router's channel as well? Not to sure about the port triggering or forwarding for the 3DS.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
It was my first online game, it works really well. I wonder why some people dropped out of the race halfway.
I'm Niels btw
. Hope to see you soon again.

Yeah mine too. I beleive the people dropping out is because the netcode works by predicting character movement. That happened in the DS version as well. I did fall twice off the track too XD!

Will hop on later... gotta play 3DLand and Skyrim too. Just came back home with a bag full of games haha

Volodja

This game can brew a totally personal flavor of frustrating bullshit when you lead by a landslide and a blue shell hits you and on the last bounce you fall in a pit and as soon as you get up a red shell bites you. From first to last without being able to do a thing.

udivision

Expecting Nintendo to do something about the shortcuts/glitches is unrealistic right?
I guess communities can essentially ban stages though, so you won't run into Grumble Volcano spammers like MKWii.

Top Bottom