• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
"You can create up to 8 communities"

So what happens when I reach the limit? will the game ask me to delete an active one?

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I had to go to my student job, but I normally play my 3DS there without any trouble since it's pretty quiet on Sundays. Of course the day I get Mario Kart one of my superiors comes in to work on something. I wish he would hurry up so I can do the Lightning Cup and move on to 100cc.

EDIT: Yay he left. Back to Mario Kart.

Been playing for a few hours now, and I have to say, this is the Kart I've been waiting for, since the DS version. I went out and bought 4 3DS' for my buddies with Kart. Can't wait to kick the shit out of them online =)

What a good friend :)

Mines on the way, I'll get to have one race before I go close out my show, then I can really put some time into it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
And it runs buttery smooth. Nintendo am gods, etc.

I've unlocked everything but the Mii already (how do you do that anyway, does it not work on 150cc?) but the graphics still surprise me in a few places.

Apparently it works in any class
Someone said you just had to beat all cups in one class

RetroMG

Tried to get my copy from Best Buy this morning, but as is always the case, I have to make another trip to actually get it. (Didn't have the order number, sales clerk was incapable of looking it up by my name for some reason.) Will make another trip out in a little while.

Berordn

Apparently it works in any class
Someone said you just had to beat all cups in one class

Weird, I though I had already done that since I unlocked Mirror mode. I'm blowing through 50cc right now anyway just for kicks, so I'll get it soon enough anyway.

I guess I'll try out the community after work, haven't really put anything into the online yet.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone want to play Battle Mode at 3pm EST? (in fifteen minutes) Community code: 49-2890-4484-1351

Totally got you, Mikael, whoever you are! :p

That be me! I guess you were the one who had two points above? It was a good match.

In order to get a boost start of the match I have a weird habit since childhood where I hold in the button, then quickly release and push it again as the countdown at 1. It is a bit weird method but it works for me most of the time. I remember once seeing a kid during DD days having a tapping method during the countdown which ended up with a successful boost.

This question may have been asked and answered already, but does this game have the alternate 3D mode that 3D Land offers? It's the only game I play with the 3D on, as it doesn't give me a headache.

not sure if posted

mk7_launch-4.jpg

mk7_launch-5.jpg

from the MK Launch event in LA (thanks nintendoeverything)

King_Moc

Banned
Just picked it up from gamestop, I got there an hour after it opened and they told me I was the first one to buy it. I'll probably check out the community to see if anyone's there and then go on to grand prix mode.
My FC: is 1375-7353-3948 if anyone wants to add me.

Hey people, add me: 3050-7627-0124

Added Anasui Kishibe, JackUsername and QuantumBro, will add more soon.

Added you both. Add me back with 1590 4670 0965. Name is Wayne when i'm online. Think i had some crazy lag when i was on earlier.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I love the community feature. I just formed 2 of my own. This should be an OS-level standard, for all game systems.

Top Bottom