• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

BY2K

Membero Americo
I can't even count the number of people I knocked off of SNES Rainbow Road. It was hilarious.

SUCK IT, MOBLIN!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Best online win for me thus far was on Daisy Hills. Coming in fast to the finish on the third lap, we were all hit by lightning, including the racer in front of me who had a 7 spinning around them. The lightning caused all their items to drop and my momentum carried be into their dropped Starman, which I grabbed and proceeded to blow past the couple of racers ahead of me and win the race.

Of course, most of the time, I am on the other end of this sort of thing.

Oh crap. Well, I'll believe it when I see it.

Indeed. It's just what I've 'heard'. I'm sure some people here will start closing in on the high coin marks in the next few days and we'll know for sure!

Cheska

Gosh this game is addicting! My only problem with the blue shell is that there isn't enough you can do to not get hit, especially if the person in second place isn't close enough to pass you up if you slow down. Also, the high encounter rate. In one match, I got hit by no less than 6 of the blue shells :(

daakusedo

So that Shyguy Bazaar race...that ending was all kinds of clusterfuck goodness, I have no idea what happened but it was a glorious mess. if only I manged to sneak a higher place at the end I could have snaffled first on the whole but i'll take second.
Whoever wanted Piranha Plant Pipeway you can thank me for lending you the helping hand in the level selection since they'd been ignoring the option like 8 times

I thank you. 8 times? lol

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Racing against 7 other ghosts simultaneously on Time Trial is really neat. Too bad none of the ghosts on the first one I tried were very good. I lapped half of them and had about half the track between me and the person in second place. I hope I get some good ones in the future.

I'm adding all the FCs on this page.

Mine is 4167-4508-3223.

Cynosure

Had fun games with horsemii and the other 2. Sorry, really bad with names

I do remember Dange. His luck makes me laugh. Played him yesterday and noticed a huge improvment today.
I wanted to play more.I'll have free time in about 2h

Top Bottom