• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wow. Airship Fortress. I was front runner for two laps by a good distance, but then two Blue Shells, ink when I was coming down to the Bullet Bills, a player Bullet Bill hitting me, a Starman hitting me and well, that was that. First to last in seconds.

edit: More Blue Shells. Argrhgrhhgr

I was not fifth in that last race... :(

I was jipped!

Has anyone sucked so much playing a game he loves? I've used the C-Word to describe my experiences with this game.

I was not fifth in that last race... :(

I was jipped!

Has anyone sucked so much playing a game he loves? I've used the C-Word to describe my experiences with this game.

Yeah I was shocked I got fourth.
I usually suck at every multiplayer game I play with occasional moments of being good but I always have fun, so it's normal.

Yeah I was shocked I got fourth.
I usually suck at every multiplayer game I play with occasional moments of being good but I always have fun, so it's normal.

lol

That's the case scenario for me too... Pathetic but I have fun... I guess the only game left I took seriously multiplayer wise was Smash Brothers then I just enjoy the ride and try not to get nerd rage =P

TEJ

I sucked so much in that one :(

still, playing with gaffers is a lot more fun than playing with random people.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Okay, I don't know who you are, Bytesized, but when you lag that much, you don't play.

Twice I see myself finishing the race before him but the games tells me he finished before me. It was worse during the last race, he was long behind me.

The guy was jumping from place to place all over the track during the races.

It just takes the fun out of it.

BY2K

Membero Americo
This game is great but I find a bit of lag in the races, it's pretty annoying :/

EDIT: so it's me? :(

Well, you were the only one laging for me. I don't know.

God damn I was just happy to finish 2nd in Rainbow Road but then the game tell me I finished 3rd. :( I have to say it was funny to see you making circles on the tracks, and sometimes even in mid-air for no reason.

What kind of connection do you have?

Well, you were the only one laging for me. I don't know.

God damn I was just happy to finish 2nd in Rainbow Road but then the game tell me I finished 3rd. :( I have to say it was funny to see you making circles on the tracks, and sometimes even in mid-air for no reason.

What kind of connection do you have?

Oh, I have google music uploading stuff, maybe it's that. Or maybe my housemates are downloading stuff :/ Sorry

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The AI is rather brutal at 150cc. I don't remember Mario Kart DS being this hard.

Agreeing with this. AI is sadistic, and accurate with things like Bob-ombs. Not to mention the spawn rate of player-raping items in single player looks to be very high. Twice as many Blue Shells in Single Player it seems.

My hands hurt like hell after playing with the 3DS. I think I will get one of those grips for it :/

I wish I could change the configuration of the buttons, btw. B for gas and A for weapons would be much better IMO

EloquentM

aka Mannny
storafötter;33211490 said:
I find it a bit odd why there wasn't a community for all different rules. I guess everyone is open to make one.
It could help spread the overcrowded GAF room.

I already made a GAF banana only group but I think it got buried in the last page

Wow, first community match I got brutalized. Shouldn't have chosen that tugboat cart for mario. Either way I need some practice. Damn fun though. I think I am gonna be playing a lot of this.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Don't like blue shells?

I made a Gaf Community with bananas only

quote to see

Hopefully Chet throws this in the OP as well.

Could someone tell me how to do the boost at the starting line? I feel like a dumbass while everyone zooms off at the beginning leaving me in the dust.

Top Bottom