• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Just for those who haven't seen it.

NeoGAF 150cc All Items

NeoGAF 150cc BOB-OMBS ONLY!

AusGaf Community

NeoGAF Balloon Battles

CODES HIDDEN IN EMAIL TAGS
TO VIEW CODES, QUOTE THIS POST

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Played a WW match online and I thought I was winning by a large margin. When I checked the overall map I noticed no one else was moving as someone had suffered a communication error but it was still letting me play. Kind of feel guilty being given a free first.

Luigi87

I don't have the game, and won't until about Christmas *sadface*

When playing online, are characters first-come, first-serve, or can multiple people be the same character, just with slight changes to colour tone?

Gintoki

When playing online, are characters first-come, first-serve, or can multiple people be the same character, just with slight changes to colour tone?

Multiple players can pick the same character with no color changes. I didn't try balloons, but its probably the same just with different colored balloons.

Luigi87

Multiple players can pick the same character with no color changes. I didn't try balloons, but its probably the same just with the different colored balloons.

Ah thanks! That's very good to hear.
... There's only one character I play as and, well not difficult to figure out considering my username.

hatchx

Banned
I'd pay good money for DLC on this game, good money indeed.

Is it possible to get a new cup/character pack with the 3DS hardware?

Berordn

It should be possible with this next wave of games apparently but for mk7 I don't think so

The game already reads a lot from the SD card, it wouldn't be too surprising if they left a hook in there to add extra cups or characters.

Assuming they ever intended to, anyway. Chances are they'll leave it as it is, and never look back. I just wish we had a few more battle courses.

Well if you're able to connect and finish races then it must be a different problem. Are you far away from your router? Is your internet connection generally pretty stable, or does it cut out from time to time?
I feel like I've tried just about everything I can think of. This is the only game I have had connection issues with between Wii or 3DS games. I don't think I've managed to stay in a group for more than 10 minutes. I have a good router too. I think I'll try calling customer support. I'm missing out on all the fun. :( Thanks for the suggestions.

I feel like I've tried just about everything I can think of. This is the only game I have had connection issues with between Wii or 3DS games. I don't think I've managed to stay in a group for more than 10 minutes. I have a good router too. I think I'll try calling customer support. I'm missing out on all the fun. :(
I know how you feel man, I was fighting all day Sunday trying to get my 3DS to match me with people online. I changed a ton of settings that I knew nothing about and ended up resetting the router at least twice.

Hopefully you can figure it out soon!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Played the demo while I was out Xmas shopping yesterday. Maybe I'm crazy, but the graphics looked insanely good. Even more impressive though was the picture IQ. Normally I take issue with most 3ds games in terms of image quality, but Mario Kart looked fantastic in full 3d. I didn't have the normal omfg this needs some AA stat thought that usually pops directly into my mind.

Ketch

Sorry if that was me starting it too early. First time playing online and I wasn't sure how/when it let more people join.

Top Bottom