• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Finished with finals
until next week
so y'all best be prepared to get slain for the rest of the day.
mz6rp.gif

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
gaaaah sorry gaffers that I just bailed on, man the battery on the 3ds is DOGSHIT.

I got flashing red at the start of the round. made it to part way through race 2 :(

gaaaah sorry gaffers that I just bailed on, man the battery on the 3ds is DOGSHIT.

I got flashing red at the start of the round. made it to part way through race 2 :(

It's ok, though everyone was dropping throughout :-(

I suck horribly, good job with Rainbow Road win Horse...haha

So it seems that Mario Kart 7 dumped like 40 Miis into my Plaza. How do I stop it from doing this? Ideally I'd like my plaza to be just people I've streetpassed.

hatchx

Banned
Anyone down for some shell only battle mode later tonight?

I'm going to add a slew of friend codes when I get home around 9 EST.

beje

Banned
So it seems that Mario Kart 7 dumped like 40 Miis into my Plaza. How do I stop it from doing this? Ideally I'd like my plaza to be just people I've streetpassed.

Only 40? lol, I have like 150 more playing in public matches. In fact, now I have more miis than tags

Boogiepop

Really enjoying the game, but something weird seems to be going on right now. I went to the Mario Kart channel tab at the bottom of the start menu, clicked through the info and agreed, and then went to go out, and it gave me a "Please wait. Do not turn of blahblahblah" that has been stuck there for at least 4 minutes trying to load. This'll... stop eventually, right? Kinda confused as to what to do, and why it's doing this (maybe it's trying to connect to the internet? I can't connect where I am).

I just found out something neat. A friend came over who got a 3DS and the game yesterday. We streetpassed and he was doing a Grand Prix on the 4 tracks that I set up in my channel. My title at the moment is "Bob-Omb Ace". So he is doing those races against a field of KI with one of them being my Mii and suddenly complains, that my Mii is killing him with Bob-Ombs all of the time :D

hatchx

Banned
Really enjoying the game, but something weird seems to be going on right now. I went to the Mario Kart channel tab at the bottom of the start menu, clicked through the info and agreed, and then went to go out, and it gave me a "Please wait. Do not turn of blahblahblah" that has been stuck there for at least 4 minutes trying to load. This'll... stop eventually, right? Kinda confused as to what to do, and why it's doing this (maybe it's trying to connect to the internet? I can't connect where I am).

Might be your internet connection. Never takes more than 10-15 seconds for me.

I've been crushing the ghosts so far. Send me harder ghosts!

Top Bottom