• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I've been so busy the past two days I couldn't play a single match.

How're precious bitches doing?

How's the online holding up?

That part actually appeals to me the most as I'm not really into the MP, adds a lot of reply value for me, I love working my way through from 50cc to 150cc trying to 3 star everything and unlocking stuff.
I love all of it except for the 50cc stuff. Seriously though, it's a minor complaint, this game is basically pure gold.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I want a horsey too.

q7ZpA.jpg

There can be quite a bit of lag, but it doesn't affect the gameplay and the game is generally pretty good with hiding the lag. Sometimes you see people fall off a cliff and immediately reappear on the map, but that's it.
Haven't had any errors yet except for one time when I was stuck in a "Please wait" screen.

Nightz

Started playing it last night and I'm loving it. But I left it at home and forgot to put it in my backpack. My lunch break at work is ruined!

Sinthetic

Seriously, why the HELL is every game I'm playing online mirrored? Damnit.

I still won against 4000+ point players and it was mirrored. I guess I'm a lot better than I thought I was.

depward

Goddamnit, this game.

Mario Kart addiction refueled.

Need to play moar online!!

Also - I wish there was an ACTUAL leaderboard I could look at for Communities. Like, I've only been able to play one GP with gaf. But where do I stack up with everyone else?

Berordn

Seriously, why the HELL is every game I'm playing online mirrored? Damnit.

I still won against 4000+ point players and it was mirrored. I guess I'm a lot better than I thought I was.

To be fair, points are a lot easier to get in online mode this time since (unlockable spoilers)
the Golden Kart/Golden Glider
require an ungodly amount of time online to get.

Huff

Banned
Connection Errors are so annoying. I wonder if someone quits out, will that cause the game to have a connection error, cuz thats bullshit if true

he cracks me up whenever I see him

has anyone tried the Wheel peripheral? I played a bit of online and a guy from Luxembourg had it, reminding me of its existence

oh, don't know that man

I thought it was like in MKWii, with the wheel appearing next to you because you were using it

Well, it's kinda like he Wii. The Wii remote, just like the 3DS, doesn't recognize if it's put into the plastic wheel or not. Same here, it just means the person has the gyro controls enabled.

Well, it's kinda like he Wii. The Wii remote, just like the 3DS, doesn't recognize if it's put into the plastic wheel or not. Same here, it just means the person has the gyro controls enabled.

how doesn't the Wii recognize it? When I used it there was the wheel icon next to me.
I dont understand !

KooPaL

I added the people at the end of the list. Those that I added that did not add me are Billychu, Gospel, Punisher, OneLetter, KooPaL, isny, tsab, catfish, KooPaL, BroHuffman, 01DragonFly, Kingbrave, Wizpig, and Apdiddy.

My code is 0860-3250-9322.

Thanks Chet BGBW for keeping the list up.

Now I just need to unlock more characters...

I'll check my friends list later and approve them all when I get home from work. It's surprising and refreshing that the multiplayer game that I look forward to playing the most when I get home is not COD or GOW but MK3DS although I think this game is more frustrating than the other two haha.

Boney

Banned
fuck waluigi's pinball and fuck those giant balls got hit by everything there

and how mant bananas can a man ran over in a single race!

Top Bottom