• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

isny

napkin dispenser
So erm, just unlocked Rosalina, and it locked up my game? Is she really that fat that she just makes everyone and everything stop in their tracks when they see her for the first time?

Reknoc

Nothing like getting lightning in Shy Guy Bazaar when you know a bunch of people are at the gliding bit. :D

Also there a room ready.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So erm, just unlocked Rosalina, and it locked up my game? Is she really that fat that she just makes everyone and everything stop in their tracks when they see her for the first time?
I unlocked the Jet Stream and my game locked up. Odd thing was I had just selected Rosalina. She is CURSED!

depward

I locked up when I unlocked Shy Guy. No probs though just quitting & coming back.

Eteric Rice

So far, I think this is officially the best Mario Kart. It's well balanced, has lots of features, has really good online.

Overall, yeah, probably the best one in the series.

Boogiepop

Well... just finished getting gold on all cups, and all I get is
a lamer title screen, that kinda just looks like Mario drowning.
That's... disappointing. Anything for getting all the stars on all the cups? Also, I remember something about some kind of "super secret" non-character/track thing that was being "embargoed" being rumored before release. Did that end up being anything?

Well... just finished getting gold on all cups, and all I get is
a lamer title screen, that kinda just looks like Mario drowning.
That's... disappointing. Anything for getting all the stars on all the cups? Also, I remember something about some kind of "super secret" non-character/track thing that was being "embargoed" being rumored before release. Did that end up being anything?

You get something for getting at lease 1 star on every cup.

Edit:
Golden wheels

Javier

Dude come on don't start the race with only three people on the room.

For Mario Kart standards that's boring as hell.

Top Bottom