• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Well, we tried, my Wiggler bros

dqgpW.gif

DarkKyo

Everytime I join the GAF community looking for a match there are only like 2-3 people showing up :/ I want to be in a big game....

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Well that's my last game for now. Can't believe I pull that one out, by a point! It was a great game, and I got lucky lol. Loving this community feature!

Btw lmao at the Nicole gif crumpet. She kinda looked like a wiggler last night!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Oh cool, there is titles in the game. You can check yours on the MK Channel. Under the Mii.
I'm a Shell Shark. It cool the game knows I've been kicking it with the shells.

It's Aero!

I always know I'm not doing completely shitty when Aero is on my screen.

Koopa Cape was rough though. Got knocked off the level early.

EDIT: Need one more for an 8 person GAF lobby!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Actually I'm back on got a liitle more time left.

Yes I'm addicted.

Edit: we have two, come join us! Please :)

GGs everyone, (I was Nick on there) Man 8th place 3 times in the last set. That lightning strike over the mushrooms on the one track was so perfectly placed, I am hella salty about that one :D

Hylian7

I really wish the character screen displayed each individual character's stats instead of only the character stats combined with the current cart build. I'm trying to find a combination I like right now.

Metal Mario + Zucchini + Slick Wheels + Flower Glider is fast, but better have every damn turn planned out perfectly ahead of time, as turning on a dime is a disaster.

I've tried Koopa Troopa + B Dasher + Slim Wheels + Flower Glider today and really liked it so far. Decent speed and I can turn very well on a dime.

Top Bottom