• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

Well, gotta say, the Community |OT| Thread has been a glorious failure so far. Poor Chet Rippo.

Anyway, MARIO KART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiktaalik

Wiggler and Daisy will be the first guys I start out with.

I tend to be disappointed by Mario Kart titles but I know a ton of people that will be playing this game, and the online features look good, so I think this aspect will make the purchase well worth it.

Ezalc

Oh they ditched Waluigi? Sweet.

BOOTHISMAN.GIF

This game tempts me the most out of the current DS library. If Paper Mario gets released before that redesign I don't think I'll be strong enough to resist. Either way, nice OT awesome looking game. I look forward to playing it one day...

Tiktaalik

Waluigi is the biggest mis-step Nintendo has made since licensing out their top tier franchises to the CDi. I'm glad he's not in this game.

Ezalc

Waluigi is the biggest mis-step Nintendo has made since licensing out their top tier franchises to the CDi. I'm glad he's not in this game.

No.
WaluigiCC.gif

Killer

Banned
I don't wanna buy a 3DS when a remodeled one is around the corner. Also I don't wanna buy it for one game, but I'm weak when it's MK ;_; .

It's funny because up until a few weeks ago I didn't even know this game was coming out. Now I am dying to play it.

Also no Waluigi makes me happy. Fuck that guy. One of the worst characters Nintendo has ever made. He just felt so tacky.

cacophony

Can someone tell me where the 3d trailer is on the eShop? I can't find it for the life of me. The eShop has the shittiest UI ever

Tiktaalik

Why do people hate Waluigi again?

I can't speak for anyone else but he irks me personally because:

1. He's a lazily designed, obvious, made up character whereas all of the other characters are from actual main line mario video games. It screws with the idea of Mario Kart and Mario sports titles being "dream matches" of characters from the Mario series of games.

2. He's obnoxious.

Also sorry if this is horribly derailing the thread. I guess it'll get back on track when there's more reviews and impressions.

I don't wanna buy a 3DS when a remodeled one is around the corner. Also I don't wanna buy it for one game, but I'm weak when it's MK ;_; .

Around the corner is a funny description for something which hasn't been announced or hinted at, and that seems unlikely within the next year.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Oh, I thought you guys were talking about an actual OT Thread in Community for Mario Kart. Boo you guys.

This is the tightest roster, especially now they're using more enemy characters to add much needed variety. Even Metal Mario I find to be welcoming somehow.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Nice, clean OP, but yeah..that OT thread in community...

I still haven't liked an MK more than I loved 64. This looks promising..if only I had a 3DS.

Sinthetic

Can't believe it'll be with me on Thursday, it's flown by after spending a good amount of time with 3D Land. Should be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom