• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Where is this other Mario Kart 7 thread people speak of?
There's no other thread yet. There's a thread in the Community board where people sign up to make OT threads and they're not supposed to be posted until 7 days before launch. Chet probably had it all set to post his thread tomorrow since he signed up for it weeks ago but Oni Link 666 made this one first.

Over, or under four pages before this thread is Amir0x'ed?

Then we all move to Chet's thread.
People who constantly engage him bring it on themselves.

I told Chet he can tell a mod to delete this thread and post his if that's what he wants to do. It's up to him. It's not a big deal to me. I didn't even know about that sign-up thread and since I didn't see an OT after midnight Japan Time™, I went ahead and made one. My bad.

histopher

Not a huge Waluigi fan but I would like him to be in the game. Also, WHERE IS DRY BONES?!?! He better be unlockable or even DLC.

watershed

Banned
There's no other thread yet. There's a thread in the Community board where people sign up to make OT threads and they're not supposed to be posted until 7 days before launch. Chet probably had it all set to post his thread tomorrow since he signed up for it weeks ago but Oni Link 666 made this one first.

I see, well if the other OT has a tag line then its better than this one!

I love mario kart, but I wish it would become Super Smash Kart. I would love having Samus, Link and the level they would bring.

Ghost23

I said this in the review thread, but this seems like a better thread to post it. A recent article said there will be no new characters besides the 17 already announced. The thing is Nintendo Power's article says there will be new characters. I've watched a video of the character selection screen, and it looks as if there is no room for another character. Was NP lying?

Fuzzy

I said this in the review thread, but this seems like a better thread to post it. A recent article said there will be no new characters besides the 17 already announced. The thing is Nintendo Power's article says there will be new characters. I've watched a video of the character selection screen, and it looks as if there is no room for another character. Was NP lying?
Did NP list all 17 characters when they said there would be more?

t-storm

Stop shitting up the thread with discussion of OT threads. If a new thread is going to be made then settle it already. Some people don't give a shit who the thread is done by as long as it's done well, as this one is. Stop derailing the fucking thread.

WillyFive

Stop shitting up the thread with discussion of OT threads. If a new thread is going to be made then settle it already. Some people don't give a shit who the thread is done by as long as it's done well, as this one is. Stop derailing the fucking thread.

The first topic of discussion in a new OT is always the OT. The thread stabilizes later.

Fuzzy

Yes, let's talk about the game that none of us are playing yet.

WillyFive

Ok. But I want to read about Mario Kart and not about who's panties are in a bunch.

The OT is not the only topic in this thread. We're also complaining that Waluigi isn't there.

And, since you have the excellent right to post in this establishment, you can start a new discussion too.

Threads are usually never about one topic only, there are many concurrent ones. If you don't feel like you relate to one, you read the other conversations here.

I dunno why they don't just carry over the roster from whatever game came previously, and build upon it. They removed the part where the racers have any impact on the carts, so anyone could be driving, who cares. MKWii roster was perfect, bar the removal of ROB (and no Excitebiker).

GhaleonQ

Because he's an asshole. And he does his job perfectly.

I'm going to make a Waluigi Great Debate Thread sometime, so you people better show up to support such an awesome character.

Also, even though handheld, customizable, and single-driver kart games don't lend themselves well to mountains of characters, I vastly prefer Gamecube's massive roster. It makes playing with casuals more intriguing and makes going through single-player requirements fresh.

Codeblue

No Waluigi? God damn it.

I never used it, but I always thought he was hilarious. Yes, he's horribly designed, but he's just so comically obnoxious that it makes it worth putting up with.

Oh well, pretty excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom