• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

ciD_Vain

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MOTHERFUCKERS https://www.twitch.tv/videos/139710691
giphy.gif

Seik

Banned
So I just got my copy this morning, which tourney are you guys playing in right now? Added a couple but no success in finding people.

Unicorn

I keep playing, trying to just get enough coins to gain an unlock, in a futile attempt at gaining the Pipe Frame.

I just want my fucking classic-ass go-kart racing stock frame goddammit.

I ... I think you can use a horn to dodge the blue shell and I did it twice in one match.

Also got 5 stars in one match. Doesn't get better than that.

Pastry

Banned
Is anyone else having a weird problem with their joycons where when you're racing the vehicle is always pulling to one side? It didn't start happening until today

Unicorn

Is anyone else having a weird problem with their joycons where when you're racing the vehicle is always pulling to one side? It didn't start happening until today
This is happening to me due to joycon issues that are prevalent. Sucks cuz I am just 3 feet from my switch, but live in an apartment. Just my hand covering the split joycon and positioning it behind my leg or torso between it and the Switch is enough to ruin me.

3rd, that's the highest I'm going to get. Time to leave on a good note. Gaf games are brutal, I do decent against random people, but I always get destroyed in gaf games.

sleepnaught

Jesus Christ, luck changes so quick with GAF. 3/4ths f the way to finish line first on last lap then... 4 red shells, fireballs, green shell, and a bullet bill lolol

Top Bottom