• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

I'm starting to get the feeling that the game starts handing everyone extremely OP items when the 1st place player gets too far ahead, but it takes so long for the game to make that distinction that it usually just ends up in a 3rd lap clusterfuck, where everyone's got stars and gold mushrooms and shit

I'm starting to get the feeling that the game starts handing everyone extremely OP items when the 1st place player gets too far ahead, but it takes so long for the game to make that distinction that it usually just ends up in a 3rd lap clusterfuck, where everyone's got stars and gold mushrooms and shit
that's what happens, its based on distance not placement

jyoung188

Told myself I wasn't going to get this on switch since I had bought the WiiU version 3 years ago but I caved when I walked into Target today and saw it on the shelf.

I suck online but feel free too add me anyway haha

SW-5378-7641-5503

Neoxon

That last second bomb at Baby Park...

tumblr_oh9h1zV6tC1sxfvy5o1_500.gif

lt519

Coin runner on Lunar was fun, you can just speed around hopping off craters, didn't get hit once that entire match.

Top Bottom