• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

Neiteio

Some friends and I played Battle Mode on the couch until 3:30 a.m. the other night.

Highlights include them all wrecking me despite barely playing videogames.

If anyone is doing the GAF tournament watch out for me, Alternis. Highly recommend you get Discord, things get exciting there :p meanwhile, small tip: missing a trick to achieve purple sparks is worth it every time

lt519

Man didn't even get the shine once there. I did drill someone with a red shell with one second to spare though.

lost my fancy hat ):

Raknar

Neo Member
I can't stop playing this game. I'm not getting anything done because the MP keeps sucking me back in!

Time to grab some food and then I'll probably end up playing even more...

0racle

How is this game so good?

I am 32 years old. I just got a switch and im feeling like im 7 years old. I cant decide to play Zelda or this
ok this...
and the joy im experiencing with both titles is like im new to gaming. I cant remember the last time I felt this way with gaming, its like im born again.

sleepnaught

6503-8535-7604

Im pretty bad but sure would be great to have some Gaffers on my list. I'll guarantee you'll never have to worry about falling in to last place with me!

selo

Just played a few Games on the gaf tourney, evil bastards, last lap few yards for the goal, got hit with about 3-4 consecutive items, ended up 9th :(

phanphare

Banned
man, ever since I got my screen protector I feel like I've unlocked the full potential of the Switch, as weird as that sounds, and Mario Kart 8 is the game to make me realize it. before I got it to dock I would always hold the Switch with two hands, one on each of the joy con and then slide it in the dock. now I just pick that thing up with one hand on the middle top of the screen. I can just pop it in and out like nothing now and hit power and can be karting with ease. it feels like a dumb thing but it's really made me appreciate the convenience of the Switch even more.

Shahadan

Is it weird that I'm wondering who's in the middle of taking a shit when I play online?

What are those 11 shady other people doing right now? That ad ruined mario kart for me!

Majine

Banned
Love all the details in the Zelda course. The rupees, the sound when you get an item box...

You can tell it was a labor of love.

Top Bottom