• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

jorgejjvr

jorge is good, but there are some even better guys in GAF these days.

It's sorta scary, actually... Thankfully ffdgh doesn't go into "serious mode" that often unless he's really salty.
I'll take that as a compliment

However, this is frantic we are talking about. I'm even better in normal, so idk about 'better guys these days" lol :p

HyperHip

I didn't realize Gaf changed tourney rooms, it's definitely been a while lol. So do I wait for someone to confirm my info on the form before sending the room number?

mf luder

Does anymore else find that the stuff on the gamepad screen doesn't quite fit anymore? Some of it on the right side seems to be cropped off.

zroid

Banned
That was odd, after I installed the DLC, the video clips that play on the right side of the screen when selecting your mode and CC were blacked out. Fixed by resetting the game.

Porcile

No new stamps? Seriously, what in the fucking fuck?

Single player is so easy to me now, I had purposefully finish 6th so I wouldn't get all three stars in in 150cc in both cups on my first go.

Azure J

People turn into SAVAGES when Yoshi's Circuit is chosen I swear. I've never been so consistently clipped out of invincibility and sharp turns in all my time playing KartGAF

Zomba13

Er... what does "frantic" mean? Is it an option in the game or just a way you play?

Random items are weighted more towards offensive items (like blue shells, lightning bolts, red shells etc) and less "defensive" ones like coins. You know the bullshit like getting hit with something and going from 1st to 12th in like 3 seconds? Frantic mode makes sure that happens more often.

Dimmle

I love that Link communicates wholly through grunts and yells. That's canon.

So, how do I get in on MK GAF action? Quote the thing and look for the thing?

jorgejjvr

In this one it all went down hill

I think you guys should change your mii names to your usernames, hard to know who everyone is

And is anyone down for normal races?

Top Bottom