• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

These new courses are great. It already has me thinking about what could be possible in DLC Pack 2. Anyone else think that a Stunt Race FX retro track could be fun? Bring back Aqua Tunnel's music!

Grizzo

Those turns in Yoshi Circuit...

There's one that I just can't seem to get right without hitting the grass for even two seconds

I preordered both DLC packs, will this one have downloaded automatically by the time I get home from work today or do I have to manually download it? Seems like a lot of you manually downloaded it...

bryehn

I preordered both DLC packs, will this one have downloaded automatically by the time I get home from work today or do I have to manually download it? Seems like a lot of you manually downloaded it...

I have my Wii U set to auto d/l & update, but this one didn't kick in until I actually booted to the full Wii U Menu (Not Quick Start).

Has this been posted?

And do we know where the new characters sit stat wise?

haha, Luigi has competition now.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01pos6i.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rssri.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01disxw.jpg

Azure J

Go from 2nd within earshot of 1st to 6th because dudes had to get those items out on the last bump n bend of Dragon Driftway.

And this was when I went beast mode too.

Mario Kart™

Azure J

I SERIOUSLY can't believe anyone thought that was necessary. A star bump right as we break out for the last stretch of RRSNES? =/

orioto

Good Art™

That should be next Nintendo spin off.

Also the art direction of that game omg, the retro levels are so amazing.. It's like it's what i was trying to do in my pictures! So faithful and lively in the same time. The way Nintendo learned to use light this gen is truly mesmerizing.

Top Bottom