• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Clutch bullet bill puts me in 2nd.

photo1371987060_551.jpg

deleted

Could anyone of you guys check the sound options? Is it possible to turn the ingame music off, like in that one promo video?

And are there different maps for splitscreen now?

Could anyone of you guys check the sound options? Is it possible to turn the ingame music off, like in that one promo video?

And are there different maps for splitscreen now?
I wish I could turn the ingame music way way UP. It's so fucking good and i can barely hear it over all the engines and shit that's going on! Every game should give you the option to change the sound and music volumes!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are playing right now? Kinda jealous hahaha

How is it!

200cc is craazy

Crossing Cup has two awesome tracks (wild woods and AC), and two okish. Bell cup is really good I think, Super Bell Subway is pretty rough, especially on 200CC

prepare to drift of track a lot :p

deleted

No and no.

I wish I could turn the ingame music way way UP. It's so fucking good and i can barely hear it over all the engines and shit that's going on! Every game should give you the option to change the sound and music volumes!

Shit - what is it with them teasing this in the promo video then?
It would be easy to implement and glorious to have.
Make it like the N64 version where the C-buttons could turn the music up or shut it down at the very least...

Shun

Holy shit they weren't kidding when they said braking is essential...

200cc is fucking FAST... DAMN... Drifts have become Initial D tier difficult without changing gears wow...

Melchior

Played 200cc cups for about an hour. 200cc has made me realize I never let go of "A". Gotta work on using the brakes. It's a little weird but once I get the hang of it I'll be able to get my 3stars. Also it's hard as fuck.

Boney

Banned
Hahaha wow your reactions to the races are priceless, guess I'll see first hand later tonight and cry myself to sleep

Bass260

150cc is still the proper way to play.

All the new tracks are incredible. I couldn't stop smiling during AC
with all the villagers waving
. Nintendo warms my cold heart I tell ya.

Could someone explain to me how the three stars work? I win a cup and sometimes they give me 1,2,3 or none!

Also what's with the 6 stars I have assigned to the "+" button that appears in the corner after each race in Grand Prix? The game makes a real shitty job of explaining how that works and the instructions tell me nothing!

ffdgh

Could someone explain to me how the three stars work? I win a cup and sometimes they give me 1,2,3 or none!

Also what's with the 6 stars I have assigned to the "+" button that appears in the corner after each race in Grand Prix? The game makes a real shitty job of explaining how that works and the instructions tell me nothing!

Get first every time. That's it.

sonto340

The stars are either based on total points in the cup or track times. I'm unsure which.

The six stars are your favorites races. You can bookmark one to save it to upload to YouTube in Mario kart TV later.

Top Bottom