• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

GWX

I'm back, after my Wii U telling me my internet should be optimized for connecting with partner devices :lol

Azure J

Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place? Why would this game give me a coin in the last seconds of the race when I was third place?

Azure J

I love Ribbon Road ❤️❤️

Best new course.

Also I really fucking hate getting stuck on a wall on Big Blue since every degenerate in here thinks that's the perfect time to combo me endlessly. If I wanted to be stuck against a wall put in infinte hitstun as an asshole timed every attack to keep me from recovering, I'd go back to playing Marvel vs Capcom 3.

GWX

Spring Animal Crossing gives me the strongest Maple Treeway nostalgia. I even passed through a mount of leaves and it gave me a perfectly placed mushroom :) Shame I finished dead last tho.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I consistently got better items in 5th-3rd place than below that, where I got items that actually hurt me

Frantic mode is objectively terrible and I don't understand why you people treat its awfulness like the default

Preaching the truth.

GWX

Just because I finally won a race today, people leave :/ I echo the sentiment that the item balance is broken, specially in frantic. I'd prefer normal being the default.

edit: some awesome races tonight, GGs all.

Azure J

Still mad, don't even start:

Ribbon Robbery: Fuck you guys.
Pirahna Plant Burglary: No seriously, fuck you guys.
Ice Ice Outpost: Notice how I chuck a bomb (a revenge throw at that; not shown: Boney hit me with a red shell which I immediately followed with that bomb toss) and Omnicient actually boosts through the explosion while in the hit stun animation.
Rainbow Road SNES: This is a must watch. I swear, when Mario Kart TV catches certain moments, it makes them magical.

Top Bottom