• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

ffdgh

Waluigi's horn sounds like complete shit, how do people play this character?

I'm definitely not one of those people and was saying that to make you mad lol.

Cat Peach is adorable.

Nah I know. I completely get the disdain thrown at them of all the potential character choices.

Azure J

Azure on Animal Crossing Theorem:

Azure will get a godlike speed up item to help him cut through the last turn before the flag in laps 1 and 2. The power of said items will then influence how cosmically fucked he will be as well as how lame in comparison the item drawn before the flag on the third lap will be.

I will prove this by induction later.

Rezbit

iLDWoaQ8Nzp4l.gif

Wow this gif hahaha.

Wish I could join you guys at a busier time but gotta head to work. Practiced a bit with Lemmy and Mr Scooty. Something zippy that I can control in 200cc. Do the light characters have different stats? Am I better off with someone else?

DaBoss

Wow, I get hit by a red shell in time for the blue shell to go after Roo. I got rid of the green shell I had by throwing it out in front and it hit Isabelle by bouncing off the pendulum.

Got 3rd cause red shell and lol coin item and the fact the item wheel wouldn't stop spinning fast enough even though I got the item box before Justice. >_>

Talking about the Tick Tock Clock race.

Omnicent

whose red shell was that? *sigh* didn't look like ffdgh had one. Guess i need to pay more attention to peoples items to avoid back tosses

Boney

Banned
Welp I was following DaBoss in game and lag made it seem as he missed the turn and fell and I followed through lol

Azure J

This fucking game has some really serious problems with registering drifts being buffered in the air. I was in hang time so long on one trick in the second set of bouncing Chain Chomps, the game considered me drifting and put me in the wrong direction.

Roo

DaBoss bumped into me the first time I did the shortcut making me fall to my doom.
Thankfully, I managed to do it the other 2.

Azure J

Late, but:

DaBoss is literally the only person I've raced with on Rainbow Road 64 to consistently push me back into the nonsense I hope to avoid with everyone drifting together on the outermost right lip of the stage. Seriously, bump boosting off of me to push me into the trajectory of those bananas? :lol

Boney

Banned
Late, but:

DaBoss is literally the only person I've raced with on Rainbow Road 64 to consistently push me back into the nonsense I hope to avoid with everyone drifting together on the outermost right lip of the stage. Seriously, bump boosting off of me to push me into the trajectory of those bananas? :lol
Haha yeah same here damn daisy keeps throwing me around

Top Bottom