• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

OK, so why do item blocks completely obscure oncoming small cars on Toad's Turnpike? I guess it's because before we only ever drifted around the whole course but now that the game encourages fucking around for a better spot, I keep getting hit with this.

Azure J

Well, you need to stop being lousy at racing.

iLDWoaQ8Nzp4l.gif

Jonke

Neo Member
I think ice ice outpost got improved by 200cc, it feels amazing to play on it. It was kinda ehh prior to that.

Omnicent

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I was already pretty much right behind you when I got the triple greens--I should've taken the turn wide or something.

you would have still caught up, but yeah I noticed you tried to let me fire my reds at heath. its better that they got eaten cause i would have eaten a barrage of greens otherwise

DaBoss

Waluigi's horn sounds like complete shit, how do people play this character?
Nah I'm kidding tho some some people actually believe that she and tanooki mario took other characters slot. I like queen bee tho her getting in over waluigi will always be bonkers.
I'm definitely not one of those people and was saying that to make you mad lol.

Cat Peach is adorable.

Roo

Nah I'm kidding tho some some people actually believe that she and tanooki mario took other characters slot. I like queen bee tho her getting in over waluigi will always be bonkers.
I once used Queen Bee.
She wasn't that bad.

#queenbeeforMK9!!

Top Bottom